• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling pretty iffy today, only slept a few hours but i still made it to my 8 AM astronomy class and rocked that test. jeeyuh

and what world is it where you need to slim down for summer, lucky? seriously.
Summer cuts, yo. Just trying to get that body fat % down to where I can fit into some skeletal fit jeans. More seriously, I have a job where I don't where (many) clothes, so I need to. I'll leave that up to GAF's imagination.

Glad to hear things you're happy about being single. We can prowl Broadway for babes together now.

being unemployed and masturbating all day counts as working from home?
Attach webcam... profit?

balddemon

Banned
Summer cuts, yo. Just trying to get that body fat % down to where I can fit into some skeletal fit jeans. More seriously, I have a job where I don't where (many) clothes, so I need to. I'll leave that up to GAF's imagination.

Glad to hear things you're happy about being single. We can prowl Broadway for babes together now.

Attach webcam... profit?
wear*
Well I'm glad your not a male prostitute.
you're*

jesus christ, guys

How much weight you trying to lose? I think I'm starting in March. I've gained 11lbs on my bulk already this month.

Not sure exactly, I'm at 205 right now. I'm focused on bf%, I gotta get under 12 percent or my existence has been a total waste.

why are you in every goddamn thread i post in you sumbitch

and lol at you being a fatass. lets post fat pics. i bet i'm fatter.

Because I like drinking, sports, hair, mens fashion, fitness, and random shit.

I'm trying to get to 8% too. I'm giving myself until 7/12 to do it though.

Because I like drinking, sports, hair, mens fashion, fitness, and random shit.
I feel like our subscribed threads list looks exactly the same. Except for maybe the girls with tattoos thread. Or maybe?

jDgKBUy.jpg

I'm drinking this sweet ammonium chloride liquor, it's too good.

coldvein

Banned

just you mentioning summer makes me really, really want some SUMMER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom