• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

They have a thing called Igloofest during the winter here. It's an outside rave and people drink in the park before going in. I was talking about summer though. You can have open liquor here if you have food and are seating down in a park, or so I've been lead to believe.

ATF487

Mmmm. Wine.

iJmfDdKzyTHz.gif

makes me want to run out to trader joes and get like 10 bottles

Minus_Me

The gf is out on the town tonight. I'm having a pack of cigarettes and some scotch. Topping it off with going through my Oscar Peterson discography.

I have some friends out, but driving there and paying twice as much for a small amount of booze seems way less attractive than getting super drunk on the drunk thread for cheap tonight.

I did too in middle school, though it'd probably come back to me on stage and after a few drinks.

Just as long as I get Tom's lines I'm set.

coldvein

Banned
thats hardcore man.

ive always had little, barely visible chips in my front teeth. one day i asked my dentist why there were there, and he explained that it came from biting my fingernails. when you bite your nails all the time, your teeth hit eachother, and get crazy.

fast forward like a decade, my current dentist finally filed them down so they're smooth ish again. so i'm trying not to bite the fingernails anymore. its weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom