• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Nice, post pics to keep me entertained

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT AVATAR
This is puffy

97stTKO.jpg

What's it like? Should I do it?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
What if you get it and it turns out you didn't want it all.
What a stupid notion. That goes against the entirety of my being. I NEVER want things that I don't want. I'm always satisfied with the outcome of my desires because I choose them accordingly. If I don't think they will live up to my expectations, then why "want" in the first place? Fuck, I think I drank too much.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
What a stupid notion. That goes against the entirety of my being. I NEVER want things that I don't want. I'm always satisfied with the outcome of my desires because I choose them accordingly. If I don't think they will live up to my expectations, then why "want" in the first place? Fuck, I think I drank too much.
Yup, you yanks... a litre of beer and you're done..cute :p
This is puffy

97stTKO.jpg

awwww :3

To be honest Manny, i want the same thing you do, its why im so addicted to romantic comedies sometimes, i mean money isnt a massive thing but id like a good job too :p

If everything falls through, we should just get married and adopt a rad kid and you can teach him poetry and ill educate him on music

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yup, you yanks... a litre of beer and you're done..cute :p

awwww :3

To be honest Manny, i want the same thing you do, its why im so addicted to romantic comedies sometimes, i mean money isnt a massive thing but id like a good job too :p

If everything falls through, we should just get married and adopt a rad kid and you can teach him poetry and ill educate him on music
what I've been on some baileys in my coffee for the past 45 minutes now. Mmmm good shit.

balddemon

Banned
adding to my list, I would also want hair that changes itself to match whatever style I'm currently wearing, a wardrobe that updates itself with clothes that look good on me so I don't have to go shopping, and a tan like I had when I was in Hawaii, year round. this is more of an "unattainable wishlist" DLC type thing.

I would say that the guy i thought it was is a better choice

Maybe in terms of musculature but look at this guy.

5546235070_dac5d180d9_b.jpg

There's being gaunt and then there's concave cheeks gaunt. Not to mention his perfectly thick hair, piercing eyes, pouty lips. Strong chin/jaw and bold eyebrows. He's also the perfect height at 6'2''

Wool

I'm using this laptop I checked out at the library, and it has this rubber nub in the middle that controls the cursor. How long has this existed? Do people actually use this feature?

There's being gaunt and then there's concave cheeks gaunt. Not to mention his perfectly thick hair, piercing eyes, pouty lips. Strong chin/jaw and bold eyebrows. He's also the perfect height at 6'2''

Why is he wearing a fanny pack?

Since when is 6'2" the perfect height? I am 6'3", but I used to be 6'2" and I can tell you that it was worse in every way. If I could pick a height, I'd be 6'7" so I could do slam dunks.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Maybe in terms of musculature but look at this guy.

I think this dude looks like a stuck-up poshboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom