• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
I usually don't mind the bottled version but the canned has this really funky aftertaste.

Cans can do that sometimes. Its weird, cuz sometimes I like cans for their crisp taste and carbonation, but then it does have a bad, tinny, aftertaste other times.

So are y'all listening to any music tonight? I've had Matt and Kim's Daylight on repeat for about half an hour now. I challenge you to not smile while listening to it.

I need it tonight.

Minus_Me

Listening to some Esperanza Spalding and relaxing. Don't have to go into work tomorrow and that's awesome. Feeling good with some with some Fin du Monde beer.

coldvein

Banned
don't make me drive over there and take your phone

hahah it wasnt anything crazy.

one of my homeboys (who she works with) showed up with a "package" from her of some of my things, consisting of a pillowcase, a t shirt, and a pair of pink underwear. also a note, saying "here's your stuff. please give "bob" my stuff that you have and he'll bring it back to me".

i just texted her and said yo, "i know you dont want to see me right now, and i understand that. but if you want your stuff, you know where i live. i'm not down with having my friends act as middleman between us".

thats okay right

We charge $5/text, $10 for a 3 minute phone call

Edit: vein I see, was worried, I have a friend who drunk texts exes constantly and we have to beat his phone out of him lol

Wool

hahah it wasnt anything crazy.

one of my homeboys (who she works with) showed up with a "package" from her of some of my things, consisting of a pillowcase, a t shirt, and a pair of pink underwear. also a note, saying "here's your stuff. please give "bob" my stuff that you have and he'll bring it back to me".

Was this a pair of her underwear that she wanted you to have? That is some stalker ish right there.

You gonna tell us what a simp-fest is or not

man, i pulled a groin muscle playing basketball and want some alcohol to numb the pain. all i have is chocolate and canned soup :(

What a coincidence I pulled a quad playing ball today. But I drink to numb the pain of false hopes and broken dreams.

Speaking of guys who can't get it. I was with a friend of mine today and this guy starts trying to talk to her for what I assume was getting her number. But, this dude was so fat and lame she and I were cringing every time he started a new sentence. After he had to stop she told me she was actually scared of the guy it was so bad.

At first I laughed at the whole thing because what the fuck else am I gonna but that image of this guy striking out so hard has been haunting me all day. It's really messing with my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom