• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
Speaking of guys who can't get it. I was with a friend of mine today and this guy starts trying to talk to her for what I assume was getting her number. But, this dude was so fat and lame she and I were cringing every time he started a new sentence. After he had to stop she told me she was actually scared of the guy it was so bad.

At first I laughed at the whole thing because what the fuck else am I gonna but that image of this guy striking out so hard has been haunting me all day. It's really messing with my head.

thats fucked up. and sad.

shrimp pimp.

Speaking of guys who can't get it. I was with a friend of mine today and this guy starts trying to talk to her for what I assume was getting her number. But, this dude was so fat and lame she and I were cringing every time he started a new sentence. After he had to stop she told me she was actually scared of the guy it was so bad.

At first I laughed at the whole thing because what the fuck else am I gonna but that image of this guy striking out so hard has been haunting me all day. It's really messing with my head.
That blows but at least he'll never know how bad he actually struck out.

Unless of course he reads GAF.

#shrimppimp

That blows but at least he'll never know how bad he actually struck out.

Unless of course he reads GAF.

#shrimppimp

If anything, I know how bad he struck out and it's messing with me more than it's messing with him. It's like his shrimp pimpness was so bad it's somehow infected me.

I blame all those damn jeezy chreezy jesus cock suckers for that shit.

Filling my head with lies.

I blame the hairloss.

If anything, I know how bad he struck out and it's messing with me more than it's messing with him. It's like his shrimp pimpness was so bad it's somehow infected me.
Quick, do something masculine to rid yourself of any shrimppimp qualities you may have contracted.

I blame the hairloss.
Yeah that's part of it too.

Losing your hair at 17 is pretty traumatic.

Panic attacks, social anxiety, depression.

But I'm okay now.

your fault for listening. i feel like i have an aborted fetus in my stomach.
Well, I was practically born into it. It was all I knew.

Actually, I probably wouldn't be non-religious if it wasn't for my hairloss. So I guess I'm in a way thankful for it.

Fat Tire is great. I'm on Sierra Nevada Porter #4 right now (+ 2 Guinness).

hahaha I gotta at least give him credit for trying. it's easy to talk shit like me when you sit alone drinking on the internet. but he's out there in the real world doing what he believes.
That's a good point I can honestly say I've never approached a woman at a mall before.

That's a good point I can honestly say I've never approached a woman at a mall before.

I did it twice. They seemed interested and not put off but I didn't close the deal. When I think about it, I don't think I've held a girls admiration for more than a couple weeks.

I peak when they first see me and then decline from there. rate of decline varies by person.

I did it twice. They seemed interested and not put off but I didn't close the deal. When I think about it, I don't think I've held a girls admiration for more than a couple weeks.

I peak when they first see me and then decline from there. rate of decline varies by person.
Maybe you disclose too much information or over-communicate? I don't know. Just trying to think of things that would fit that interest pattern.

that would mean id have to figure out how irc works. thats a no go.

fat tire really is great tho. that biscuit-y flavor. nothing else has it.
I remember being underage and trying to drink beer I hated it. Had such a weird aftertaste compared to anything I had tried. I've come along ways since then.

coldvein

Banned
midnight, you're doing it opposite. in the beginning, youre supposed to be a reclusive, mysterious thing. you dont throw it all out there at once!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
"Simp" is so overused and mostly out of context these days. At this age it's mainly become a dickswinging contest over who's the manliest, though I suppose men have always been like that through the ages.

So, friend of a female friend came over and spilled food on our floor. Roommate's like "why are you spitting food on our floor?" She's like "for the record, I don't spit, I swallow." Lawd.

balddemon

Banned
should I beat kotor before buying and playing kotor 2? I just made it to dantooine and am currently exploring and killing bitches. I might restart using a mod so I can get levels 1-20 as a Jedi though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
should I beat kotor before buying and playing kotor 2? I just made it to dantooine and am currently exploring and killing bitches. I might restart using a mod so I can get levels 1-20 as a Jedi though.

Yeah, I like KOTOR2 better but it's still worth playing the first one.

Tashbroke stop being a fucking creep.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You're better off not knowing, but it's some GAF poster who used to act normal, but then gained notoriety in that funny pics thread for spamming one image repeatedly as a joke and then later on typing like a "moe" anime character. It's all pretty lame but internet people love to run a joke into the ground so you'll hear it's name mentioned a lot around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom