• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
a sound philosophy, indeed.

the only issue is days like today where the only good choice I make is going to bed around 1230. there was so much I should have done today, first and foremost applying for another job. I think at some point, life becomes too easy, and everything is too convenient. it's hard for me to want to give all this up, but I really need to before I go crazy.

idk.

I'll do it tomorrow.

Datdude is becoming my most disliked member.

All he does is whine about his hairloss
Whine about how he can't get a girl
Whine about how he he's ugly.
Keeps making threads.

Salsa

cmag-facebook_00001.jpg

This hangover immunity is really a curse in disguise. I don't even have the morning after to regret drinking and give me pause. It's like a green light to go nuts.

kehs

Banned
you're awesome mac.

Not right now though, cause technically I'm working and not bored.

e: that's an awesome banner

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Has anyone ever dared to create a new thread in the community section? I think the mods might have set up an auto-ban script for it.

Never have even attempted. Don't usually make threads anyways, it diminishes the chances of being banned (or juniored) :p

I was thinking of making a black & white movies appreciation/recommendation thread in ot, but decided not to because no one would post.

Never have even attempted. Don't usually make threads anyways, it diminishes the chances of being banned (or juniored) :p

I was thinking of making a black & white movies appreciation/recommendation thread in ot, but decided not to because no one would post.
why not? i've been toying with an Old-Time Radio OT for a bit now. I think I'll be the only one posting haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom