• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
2 litres of strongbow at 10am. Its one of they moments in life were i feel like a scumbag

balddemon

Banned
something is wrong with my jizz. I flushed the toilet 3 times and it wouldn't go away. resorted to a quick wipe with a piece of tp before flushing again. and this isn't a pussy toilet. it's one of those industrial strength ones. ridiculous. I'm surprised girls don't choke on my loads.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
something is wrong with my jizz. I flushed the toilet 3 times and it wouldn't go away. resorted to a quick wipe with a piece of tp before flushing again. and this isn't a pussy toilet. it's one of those industrial strength ones. ridiculous. I'm surprised girls don't choke on my loads.

Your poor swimmers are lost. They can't find the egg so they will just swim against the current endlessly

Wool

I don't think I've ever jizzed straight into the toilet. Do you sit down and push it down when the time comes, or do you stand and hunch over?

Wool

VDHWpak.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

Send me a few vials for inspection.

Salsa

ive been re-reading Less than Zero and it makes me wanna get fucked up so bad

Ive got two beers in the freezer bleh

balddemon

Banned
I don't think I've ever jizzed straight into the toilet. Do you sit down and push it down when the time comes, or do you stand and hunch over?
stand and hunch my good man. however, sometimes there is no need to hunch, because the orgasm is so forceful I actually need to stand a few feet back lol.
Send me a few vials for inspection.
on it's way. expect it on your doorstep tomorrow morning, unless the UPS guy steals it.

balddemon

Banned
I think I'm going to get a haircut and start tanning. no matter how ripped I'll be, can't be nasty pasty white too.

then girls will say I'm cute too.

Kwixotik

I'm starting to think there's a reason everyone I am able to develop a good friendship with turns out to have some sort of moderate to severe psychological problems.

Wool

Now I'm no Balddemon, but this girl complimented me at the coffee store today. I was all high on caffeine and I couldn't think of anything good to say, so I just mumbled something and shuffled back to my table. I bet if he had been there she'd be pregnant by now.

coldvein

Banned
i havent had sex in a while and i dont even care. when i said i envied balddemon, i was saying that i envy the apparent simplicity of his life. he wants a car and to fuck some vaginas. i want to go back to that.

i just burned my left index finger with boiling water if anybody cares.

Wool

whatd she say wool

I had been telling this story to the cashier about my experience at another coffee store. She is sitting ~25 feet away with her friend. I finish my story and am heading back towards my table and she says, "I love your facial expressions" and gives me the eyes. You know that look they do? Well, I didn't know how to respond to a compliment about my expressions, and I thought it was weird that she had been eavesdropping/watching my story, so I just said "oh yeah thanks" and walked away.

What do you say to that?

balddemon

Banned
i havent had sex in a while and i dont even care. when i said i envied balddemon, i was saying that i envy the apparent simplicity of his life. he wants a car and to fuck some vaginas. i want to go back to that.

i just burned my left index finger with boiling water if anybody cares.

I guess. there is more to my life than that, but I try not to focus on the negative things. if I'm smart and make good choices, everything will work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom