• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
What did you do?

I wish I would get fired.

stupid shit I totally shouldn't have done but did anyways.

and thanks guys, yeah it sucks, but hopefully I'll be able to go back to my old job. only a seasonal position but it pays 3.25 more lol.

man this sucks Idk how to tell my parents.

Minus_Me

Nearly burned down my kitchen trying to fry some potatoes. Always have a fire extinguisher on hand and be careful if you're drinking and cooking.

cacique-2523.jpg

Drinking this. Man, it kicks me so hard.

stupid shit I totally shouldn't have done but did anyways.

and thanks guys, yeah it sucks, but hopefully I'll be able to go back to my old job. only a seasonal position but it pays 3.25 more lol.

man this sucks Idk how to tell my parents.

Always a rough transition man. Good luck.

Kwixotik

Does anyone else get an occasional cramp that's like... inside, between your balls and your anus but maybe slightly higher than the taint? I get it sometimes and I want to know wtf is up with it

balddemon

Banned
bald demon WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

we were talking about smart decisions as your life philosophy less than 24 hours ago!

idk man. I have no idea what I'm going to do after I get a job. The killer part is that I can't even go into any 24 Hour Fitnesses. It's by far the best gym around, and I'm friends with just about everyone in there. Desperately need 2 jobs, my own car, and my own place.

coldvein

Banned
idk man. I have no idea what I'm going to do after I get a job. The killer part is that I can't even go into any 24 Hour Fitnesses. It's by far the best gym around, and I'm friends with just about everyone in there. Desperately need 2 jobs, my own car, and my own place.

did you assault somebody inside the 24 hr fitness that you work at or something?

Nearly burned down my kitchen trying to fry some potatoes. Always have a fire extinguisher on hand and be careful if you're drinking and cooking.

I got you beat. Once I was smoking weed in my bedroom in my old apartment with some buddies before I went to work. The bedroom door was closed so that the smoke wouldn't get out. I was so high that I forgot I was ironing my shirt in the other room. When I opened the door a perfectly door shaped block of smoke come in, it was unbelievable (we were asphyxiating). There was so much smoke you couldn't see your own hands. I pushed the iron off the table with a broom and it burst into flames in midair, the broom caught fire too. It was a small apartment, the burnt smell stayed in the room for weeks. I still can't believe the neighbors didn't call the firefighters. It's like no one found out. Granted I used to smoke there a lot and there was always smoke coming out the windows, but that day it was too much.

balddemon

Banned
did you assault somebody inside the 24 hr fitness that you work at or something?

nope, but companies apparently don't like taking losses from employees. I'm not supposed to go in because they don't want me telling other employees what happened. Officially. Unofficially I'm sure it's because they don't want me stealing more shit.

Minus_Me

I filled an insurance report and hopefully I can get some cash out of this mess. I need to get a new fridge, and that's probably going to come out of my pocket which sucks. I'm just happy the smoke didn't touch my record collection. I'm just glad i had an extinguisher close by.

Happy to hear that it wasn't worse Charles. A little scary how fast everything catches though.

I filled an insurance report and hopefully I can get some cash out of this mess. I need to get a new fridge, and that's probably going to come out of my pocket which sucks. I'm just happy the smoke didn't touch my record collection. I'm just glad i had an extinguisher close by.

Happy to hear that it wasn't worse Charles. A little scary how fast everything catches though.

Holy fuck I thought you were joking. Sorry to hear about that dude.

coldvein

Banned
nope, but companies apparently don't like taking losses from employees. I'm not supposed to go in because they don't want me telling other employees what happened. Officially. Unofficially I'm sure it's because they don't want me stealing more shit.

ahhhh yeah. tough break my man. lesson learned i guess.. i wish you luck, good luck finding another gig asap.

Minus_Me

Damage wasn't extensive, I'm more shaken than anything. Could have been worse if I wasn't prepared.

What did you take from a gym?

Yeah, it can be pretty scary. It can really happen fast. Glad you're ok, sucks about the fridge man.

Did you take weights or something? Dumbbells? If so, just tell them you were doing a REALLY long farmer's walk and that you'll bring the weights back once you finish.

balddemon

Banned
protein powder, protein bars, premixed drinks, food, shaker bottles, pills (not the good kind we all love, sadly). all told, came to probably 1-1.5k worth of crap over about 6 months. only had to pay 108.64 in restitution and they're not pressing charges so I got off pretty easily and luckily.

I sort of understand. I've stolen probably about the same amount of stuff from various retail stores I've worked at in my life, I was just fortunate enough not to get caught. Granted, I was young at the time (18-19).

My buddy on the other hand went all out and took probably close to 7K in stuff over the course of a few years. He got so deep that after he got caught instead of paying it all back in restitution he just fled the country. He's been living in St. Lucia ever since so I guess it sort of worked out lol.

balddemon

Banned
well you didn't get arrested and charged with 3 felonies at age 18, and then decide to keep stealing shit while on probation like me. I'm pretty much a retard.

but this thread isn't about me, what are you guys drinking?

Minus_Me

My ex used to shoplift all the time, and she got help going to a therapist. Not sure if that's an option for you.

I'm having some home made wine tonight.

balddemon

Banned
if I moved out, it would solve a lot of my problems.

I think tonight I'll stay home and drink platinum and start a new game on dark souls and kill everyone. or start a new game on kotor and kill everyone.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Man, hope my wife doesn't have a problem with my obsession with her pregnant breasts. Anyways I digress. I hope all works out for you bald and minus, get your shit together man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom