• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
my "friends" from 24 hour fitness seem to have abandoned me :(
hell, I was talking to one of them the other day and I asked if we were gonna hit up the bars again and he said he's gettin too old for that shit aka drinking every saturday night.

spoilers
he's 21.

and he also was bitching about how people talk shit on him, I'm like dude everyone talks shit on everyone at the gym. he also think the people we were hanging out with were too old for us..they ranged in age from 21-32 with the majority being over 23. I don't see how that's a problem. I think he just didn't like leaving his comfort zone of his hs friends and house parties. shit, he couldn't take doing membership counseling at the gym so he asked to be bumped down to service rep again (lower pay, worse hours).

the internet is an elaborate system put in place by law enforcement and the FBI to crack down on casual drug users. they are tracking your IP address as I type this. I'm risking everything to try and warn you before it's too late.

balddemon

Banned
my mom thinks I have lyme disease and am gluten intolerant. I think it's bullshit but then again I'm a 21 year old male I don't really take care of my body anyways.

chick texted me "you should party with me sometime, I haven't seen your ass in 2 years"

I'm like, "bitch you ain't ever seen my ass, but would you like to?"

look at these little bottles of fucking wine

zN6vEYQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom