• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuckin' shit.
I saw the most beautiful girl in the parking lot of the grocery store. She had amazing curly hair and a big mole near her nose, and was wearing super elegant black jeans so tight it looked like her legs were made of denim. Coupled with a very tasteful peacoat and an amazingly minimalist purse. But my goddamn hands were full. I had a sandwich in one hand, a bottle of beer under my arm and a grocery bag in the other. On top of that I was awkwardly trying to seat my earbuds back in my earholes so I could finish a podcast I had been listening to. I missed it man. I missed out. I made eye contact with her, but my main priority was not dropping the multitude of items encumbering. I let her slip away. :[ She was soooo pretty. She'll live on in my dreams.

Fuckin' shit.
I saw the most beautiful girl in the parking lot of the grocery store. She had amazing curly hair and a big mole near her nose, and was wearing super elegant black jeans so tight it looked like her legs were made of denim. Coupled with a very tasteful peacoat and an amazingly minimalist purse. But my goddamn hands were full. I had a sandwich in one hand, a bottle of beer under my arm and a grocery bag in the other. On top of that I was awkwardly trying to seat my earbuds back in my earholes so I could finish a podcast I had been listening to. I missed it man. I missed out. I made eye contact with her, but my main priority was not dropping the multitude of items encumbering. I let her slip away. :[ She was soooo pretty. She'll live on in my dreams.

Should have offered her your sandwich.

I need to fuck something.

edit: top of the page...

But who fucking cares because this is the drunk thread where we can be real with each other.

Seanspeed

Banned
Nah I'm good. The medication does actually work and it's helped me get over a lot of anxiety and depression. If the only downside is I get drunk after 2 beers ill take it.

Right. Thats good.

If it makes alcohol affect you that strongly, it might be best to just not drink, though.

Snort carefully that shit hits hard. It did a couple of lines quick like once and I almost passed out.

Plus I hear a lot of pills have antisnort magicks in them making them gummy etc

The whole concept of snorting anything has always made me shudder for some reason. Definitely no coke (outside of the cola variety) in my future.

With that said, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Voice.

balddemon

Banned
I wish walmart sold wine.

maybe they do, I just haven't found it. I'll look. I want those small bottles like blame space had, I don't wanna finish a bottle of wine in the next 4 hours by myself after not drinking for 3-4 weeks lol.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

maybe they do, I just haven't found it. I'll look. I want those small bottles like blame space had, I don't wanna finish a bottle of wine in the next 4 hours by myself after not drinking for 3-4 weeks lol.

My walmart sells hard liquor.

Seanspeed

Banned

My Walmart definitely sells wine.

I not fucking no South Carolinian hooker.

Or any hooker for that matter.

edit: I need to see if I can get with that girl that was all over me at that party.

Are you on the mo or the kansas side? Mo side wally worlds def sell wine.

balddemon

Banned
Are you on the mo or the kansas side? Mo side wally worlds def sell wine.

kansas side. didn't check walmart, but went to target instead. got the makings of some pizza, and when they didn't have wine, I hit up the liquor store next door and got some seasonal coffee stout. hope it's good.

edit: schlafly coffee stout. it's weird, but I like it. first taste of non budlight-esque beer that I've had (besides red seal, but that shit was nasty), and I'm enjoying it.

Dead Man

kansas side. didn't check walmart, but went to target instead. got the makings of some pizza, and when they didn't have wine, I hit up the liquor store next door and got some seasonal coffee stout. hope it's good.

edit: schlafly coffee stout. it's weird, but I like it. first taste of non budlight-esque beer that I've had (besides red seal, but that shit was nasty), and I'm enjoying it.

You have taken your fist steps into a wider world, congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom