• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I like to feign vulnerability because it makes me feel more human. I also feign understanding and tendencies to care about people or ideas, events, and inanimate objects. I rarely get excited and am very blasé in general. Nacassism isn't unknown to me. I love myself a great deal. There are those few people who I love more than me. Most don't know who they are. Two do. There's at least three who don't. I've been changing a lot and I'm not sure many of the qualities I've noted above will remain in tact. Many may think this is good but for me it's not. You may take this as something it's not. To me this is simply a decree or an observation of what's happening to me. Honestly I could care less. Where ever I go I will be and that's always be good enough for me.

kehs

Banned
I stopped drinking since sunday too. I think my bowels are getting pissed there's no booze coming, they're revolting against anything I give them. =(

Wool

Can someone give me their definition of a "safe girl"?

These girls
254-598x515.jpg

They seem nice

So my truck battery is on the fritz and died while I was getting gas. So I walk up to the attendant dude (who has a busted and sewn up lip) and ask him if he can help me out. He grabs some jumper cables and goes up to another dude, and asks if he can "help him jump someone".

Dude immediately perks up, pulls his hoodie over his head, and goes "yeah, where is he? Let's fuck him up". Dude was ready to throw down without hesitation lol. He did help me jump my truck, but I could tell he was disappointed.

Montana I love you. I feel having people willing to get in brawls without any warning or context are useful to have around.

Vyroxis

Banned
Sitting at my normal chair, trying to enjoy my drink in peace and people won't leave me the hell alone. Short of smacking a bitch, what's a good way to let people know I want to drink alone?

coldvein

Banned
They seem nice

So my truck battery is on the fritz and died while I was getting gas. So I walk up to the attendant dude (who has a busted and sewn up lip) and ask him if he can help me out. He grabs some jumper cables and goes up to another dude, and asks if he can "help him jump someone".

Dude immediately perks up, pulls his hoodie over his head, and goes "yeah, where is he? Let's fuck him up". Dude was ready to throw down without hesitation lol. He did help me jump my truck, but I could tell he was disappointed.

Montana I love you. I feel having people willing to get in brawls without any warning or context are useful to have around.

:_;

balddemon

Banned
congrats lucky, what is blue owl? assuming clothes or something?

just watched tron legacy with my bros and dad...I want to live like the main character. he's got a sick little shack thing. and an awesome bike. too bad I'd need to be the majority shareholder of a fortune 500 company.

Wool

They seem nice

That's awesome. Some gas stations in Montana are scary. I got gas in Browning, MT (on an Indian Reservation) once and I was getting really dirty looks from everybody. I thought I was going to get my throat slit.

Thanks for the love everyone. Except Eloquent, fuck you. You're Seattle trip (whenever that happens, hopefully soon) is going to be hell now.

Also Mac lives in Montana. He just drives over to Seattle to hang out with the best of the best, AKA me and CV.

And his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom