• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I would definitely eat people if it was allowed. I'm not joking. Just imagine how much vitality it would give you.

Get'sMad

sunday funday...bloody marys and now miller lites.

guess I gotta go watch the stupid Oscars at a friends place later

man I fuckin hate Seth Macfarlane.

I did it under the fear of seeing pics of my ex with my "best friend" as they're gonna meet up next month, even though I got them both deleted.

I hope she chokes on his cum.

Get'sMad

it could be worse though...this happened to one of my good buddies except the woman was his wife and she was fucking his, at the time, "best" friend while they were still married.

They got divorced and his ex wife is now married to the other dude...

Wool

I did it under the fear of seeing pics of my ex with my "best friend" as they're gonna meet up next month, even though I got them both deleted.

I hope she chokes on his cum.

it could be worse though...this happened to one of my good buddies except the woman was his wife and she was fucking his, at the time, "best" friend while they were still married.

They got divorced and his ex wife is now married to the other dude...

Guys, we have a home-wrecker in our midst! He goes by the name of Coldvein, and he knows no shame. Hide your kids, hide your wife.

Get'sMad

billy-beer.jpg

coldvein

Banned
i had my facebook deleted for maybe six months. then one night i got super drunk and reactivated so i could look at pictures of an ex. and i'm back. ADD ME BITCHES

just kidding.

coldvein

Banned
Is this the ex with the big tits?

there have been several of those, but this was like .. the MAIN ONE. like 2006-8. not the one i broke up with recently.

i dont really know why i did it because i have an actual photo album with a bunch of naked pictures of her in it. i guess i was curious and/or trying to pry into her life. we haven't spoken in a couple years. i was DRUNK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom