• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
He didnt mean to, i just took it personally. Genuinely proud of not drinking for so long I felt pretty fucking happy

Then to be (even jokingly) talked down to on the subject was pretty aggravating, especially since I am younger than you guys, nobody likes being talked down to and then made to feel like their problems are nothing. Fact is I have drank since I was about 13-14 and from around 16 it has been fucking bad at times, I've literally moved a couple hundred miles away from all my friends and family to get over these problems and to sort my life out.. I am struggling pretty bad, sorry to unload here but fuck it, i already feel judged for my irrationality

Sarcasm never works over the internet elly

Let me tell you right now, son. You don't know a thing about internet sarcasm, let alone a good drink!

Take that bass out your voice and talk to me in treble.

The only serious guy in here is macuser, a serious fanboy.

IASIP-it-27s-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-76093_430_697.jpg

Andrew.

Banned
So this chick called me last night that I mentioned earlier, but I didn't pick up because I was watching the newest C.K. stand up. She's also kind of nutty and I really dont feel like putting in effort to get some overtly weird pusay. Masturbation beats everything nowadays. It's like the ultimate Magic card.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
What day Mac? 15th? Please say the 15?!

So this chick called me last night that I mentioned earlier, but I didn't pick up because I was watching the newest C.K. stand up. She's also kind of nutty and I really dont feel like putting in effort to get some overtly weird pusay. Masturbation beats everything nowadays. It's like the ultimate Magic card.
What are you doing old man Andrew? Go for that.

Andrew.

Banned
Yet to see it. I've never seen a bunch of those 90s and even classic Disney movies. I hear Titan A.E. was good too but I know that isn't Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom