• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Gotta work early but my bed feels empty and this anxiety over the future keeps me awake. I know what my heart wants but it's leading me into a world of pain. But that's the only way,

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Huh, I guess drunk-bought that SimCity game last night. I forgot that I should delete my cookies and hide my mastercard when I go online after drinking. That shit can be dangeorous. Oh well.

Fuck your Xbox's.

kehs

Banned
I almost bought a phone last night.

Fucking alcohol making you not give a fuck. I did reup a subscription though. Time to go suck 130 dollar cock.

It was actually a jitterbug.
tumblr_li4a35dtQu1qhjikro1_500.gif

coldvein

Banned
just wanted to say that you all are some legit bros and thank you for listening to me all day yesterday during my wild attempt to tear a drunken hole in the universe.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Reading the chronicles of the last year of my life via drunk thread. Kinda neat, kinda depressing. You guys should try this.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't know if you guys heard but he's actually dead. He fell into a cage at the zoo and got skullfucked to death by a pack of Silverback Gorillas. At least he died doing what he loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom