• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandma used to give me some kind of hot rum infused drink as a child whenever I'd get sick. It always worked. This was of course before I knew what it was.

Get'sMad

So, GAF... have you ever started drinking when you were only about 80-85% recovered from a cold?

I think I have before....

can't remember how it went though.

Other than like a mild cough/sore throat I haven't been like bed ridden feel like shit for days sick in like 6-7 years.

My immune system goes hard.

ZeroRay

Sorry for cursing the thread guys :(

That's what I started with, now I'm getting loritab, and they have some morphine they can give me but I do not want that shit.

Nah bro, it's probably Eggman's deceased spirit.

Hang in there. You'll be squatting 200+ ATG in no time.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Guys, I have a problem.....I'm not getting drunk anymore....like...its just not working.

Man will never triumph over booze. It will always have your number in the end.

You might feel cocky now but before you know it you'll descend into darkness and wake up on the living room floor at 5 in the morning.

No response from Jtwo. I think we should have a memorial service next week.

I can't believe this is really happening.

This one goes out to our fallen brother:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_oNzk1q8F8

AcridMeat

Banned
Jtwo: im alive
Last message received: Friday, March 01, 2013 at 10:04pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Girl played me like a simp tonight.

"Sweet liquor eases the pain."

sweetliquor.png

Goddamnit.

I want to get with the girl in one of my classes but I'm driving myself insane trying to gauge how interested she is in me. It's like I'm back to square one again by being too afraid and anxious to initiate shit.

I've been acting somewhat aloof and uninterested around her because I hate coming off as needy and that seems to help to some degree. She's the one that usually starts talking to me but just in a friendly/platonic manner.

I need to make a move soon though or she's gonna be another "woulda,shoulda,coulda." moment in my life.

HiResDes

At least you didn't fail to perform with arguably the hottest women you've ever had the chance with all while she questioned your sexuality periodically throughout the night.

Girl I went on a date with tonight explained to me she's "always been jealous of med students because they get to cut open dead bodies."

#BAILOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom