• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I ate another one of those cookies vein. After some great spaghetti. It's racer 5 time, let's see if Trials decides to work.

Hhahahaha fuck mac he's slacking

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Cats should have fur. Fuck your allergies, your body will adapt to it. Emmanuel you can come be roommates with me soon.

I should have got more beer.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S5z2CSW5lQ

Despite everything, I know there is still a chance for me...beneath all the layers of fuck I'm buried under. There has to be. Tthe possibility of this is the only thing that carries me through the day to day slog. Without hope I've got nothing. And even if I never find what I'm looking for, I need to know that at least I tried.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I often do irresponsible, impulsive, and at times dangerous things to run. Sometimes I just don't give a fuck. But everytime I do it is because life wouldn't be as fun otherwise.

AcridMeat

Banned
Snug I know it's in beta but trials runs like shit jesus christ

I'm at the point where it's hard to type well.

What's kickin boot? is that on cap hill as well?

coldvein

Banned
i know. drunk thread super athlete.

anyway. the lady is coming over to the rape dungeon for the first time tonight guise. im a little nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom