• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
I think the best drinker never has a drop

e: sorry I'm a two beers in and in my super shitty and pessimistic phase =/

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
45 seems like an OK time to die but at that point it's no longer tragic. People will just shrug it off because you're an old man and its normal to die at that age. But who cares, death is overhyped anyways. None of this means anything.

AcridMeat

Banned
This is going to reveal a lot more about me than I'm probably comfortable with
but you sound like me trying to justify my mom's death when I was 8

Don't fucking highlight that if you're h aving a good time. I still am, for the record. Getting these trials times actually uploaded.

actually dont highlight at all

AcridMeat

Banned
I will say when I was on my lunch break I saw an older man, probably around 45, with their mother who looked in their late 70s, 80s. I remembered how much I don't want to reach the point of reliance on someone. Remembering that that old lady was once as coherent as us and had aspirations and everything.

While being old enough to not be in trouble for anything would be cool, it's not worth it. I'm off at 50, barring some health revolution that makes our lifespan 3 times as long.

tumblr_mhnuzadjE41rw3h6ko1_500.png

kehs

Banned
Breaking Bad is so awesome, I'm watching the episode with Tuco and Tio in the desert and Walt trying to feed Tuco Ricin.

It's clear that House of Cards was shooting for the same magic, but fell so short of this masterpiece.

I plan on watching all 5 seasons again to get ready for whenever it comes back on air. I probably need to start that relatively soon if I'm going to finish by July.

FairyD

The best part about being drunk at work in the morning is that no one notices. This is why I love IT . I can sit in my corner desk and no one will notice that I'm drunk.

I was doing shots of glenlivet this morning. Well not really shots, i was swigging from the bottle and on the second shot it went up my nose. That kind of put me over the edge from that tipsy state to drunk. It went up my nose and was burning a little, but as a result I got a really good buzz going on at the moment. FUcking love it.

so i have amazon prime

which means i have amazon instant video

which means i can watch the shield for the first time

so why does amazon instant streaming suck satan's asshole on my computer

it works fine on my ipad

it works fine on my phone

the quality sucks though

but it works

but on my computer it stalls freezes and looks like shit

fuuuuu

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
This past weekend I drank that entire bottle of wine and watched the original Die Hard.

It's sad but that's probably one of the better Saturday nights I've had. What a fantastic film.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Who cares about fucking avatars. Why is Trashbrooke so obsessed with that shit?

But yeah that avatar does suck dick.

AcridMeat

Banned
Tashbrooke when is Peep Show coming back? Fucking 5 episodes wasn't enough, jeezzzzzzzussss.

I know that is probably from their sketch comedy show.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Tashbrooke when is Peep Show coming back? Fucking 5 episodes wasn't enough, jeezzzzzzzussss.

I know that is probably from their sketch comedy show.

No idea, I hate that about british television...loadsa great shows only have 5 or 6 episodes a season, although you do usually get high quality with that..

I wish there was a middle ground with american tv shows where you have 21-24 episodes a season.....
id be happy with 15 ^_^

Minus_Me

Lately I've been watching Misfits, Black Mirror, and Skins. I grew up with a ton of British shows because they used to play late night on a few Canadian channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom