• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last time I spent a long time on tinychat some guy was jacking off on the cam, and shortly after some weird dude came on saying he would do anything we asked. I made him kneel on the floor like a dog and put a sock on his mouth and other weird shit.

I kinda like it. :eek:

coldvein

Banned
the last time I spent a long time on tinychat some guy was jacking off on the cam, and shortly after some weird dude came on saying he would do anything we asked. I made him kneel on the floor like a dog and put a sock on his mouth and other weird shit.

a few tinychats back there was some dude jerking off on cam ..

i wanted to protect kisaya but i couldnt :(

EloquentM

aka Mannny
For the most part I try to make time for everyone no matter how big or small, because one day you may need someone and they may not have time for you. I act upon this due to the simple understanding that if someone won't take time for you they're not really worth your time at all. Many of us lead busy lives, but we still find minutes, even seconds to do what we want to do. Anyways, fuck tacos get pizza.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
4 days sober guys, almost over the hump. I will make it till this Sunday..

Cutting back and just drinking once a week again, I was getting a bunch of beers every other day.

ZeroRay

Got out of the shower, mirin myself in the mirror turned off the lights, yeah....

And before anyone asks why I wasn't wearing a towel or something, shut up, don't tell me how to live my life.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Honestly I'm not even sure why we distinguish between cheap liquor and expensive liquor. If your a drunk it's the same damn chemical going into your blood. The only difference is what your taste buds can tell.

kehs

Banned
Honestly I'm not even sure why we distinguish between cheap liquor and expensive liquor. If your a drunk it's the same damn chemical going into your blood. The only difference is what your taste buds can tell.

Meh, not really.

You're not drinking pure alcohol. All the other stuff in the drink can make you feel like shit.

I wake up easier and feeling better the day after drinking balvenie than I do jameson.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Meh, not really.

You're not drinking pure alcohol. All the other stuff in the drink can make you feel like shit.

I wake up easier and feeling better the day after drinking balvenie than I do jameson.
You think so? The impurities never bother me honestly. The only thing that gets to me is wine which I mainly drink regardless.

I wish you could drink the garbage vodka I had before. You'd know. Tasted like I was drinking chemical cleaner.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I wish you could drink the garbage vodka I had before. You'd know. Tasted like I was drinking chemical cleaner.
I've had shitty vodka and it's never sat well with me if I mixed it. If not I'm usually fine. I'm only fucked if I mixed. Other than that I'm usually good.

Minus_Me

I've come to realize that my drinking is destroying my relationship with my oldest friend. That will only make me drink more sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom