• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
That quad post would've been a sextuple had I not broken the chain. Imagine that.

lucky are you some kind of rich boy ceo or some shit "I'm in boston a couple times a year"
I owned a company in the music industry for a few years, hence where the "CEO" in my name comes from. I'm far from rich though.

My best friend lives in Boston though which is why I go there all the time.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
"I believe in nothing" a wise man's claim.
I believe in something: a naive man's gain.
I'm a young man, my friends are too.
We came to a prong
With a clue of what to do.
Left, Wrong, right way to subjective.
I'd walk both ways, but life is deceptive.
So down the one road we went and met a tall man.
He had years on his face held a colt in his hand.
I was never scared so I went on to yoking.
The old man couldn't tell he thought I was joking.
So he yelled at me in hopes I'd heed.
The urge couldn't be held, I still proceeded slowly.
So he called to the cops , down the road I leaped.
Paying no mind to the old man, as I ran and weeped.
We're all just a victim to someone else's day.
Regardless, karma ain't coming my way.
Who's keeping score of the HGH I score on the tours around France.
Who's keeping a tab on the tabs I have around here.
The world filled with bubbles that negate collapse.
Sin finds it's way with good in the cracks.
We rise towards the heavens, but are pushed down to hell.
I see no evil but am to fond of its smell.
That's why I travel here believing there's nothing.
All so one day I can go back believing in something.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You cumsluts doing any cool shit this sat night? Some decent bitches at the bar 2nite.
This beer has expresso innit.

were you the youngest ceo of all time!?

Whoa I've never met a CEO.

What genre lucky?
I ran a music production company that worked primarily in the Pop/Hip-Hop/R&B genres. We did work for a handful of major and indie artists/labels from about 2007-2010.

Good experience but I don't think I'd ever work in the music industry again. Not my area of expertise anymore. Lots of bullshit in that industry too.

coldvein

Banned
You cumsluts doing any cool shit this sat night? Some decent bitches at the bar 2nite.
This beer has expresso innit.

going out for some beer/pizza right now, then one of my friends is celebrating her being done with community college, then one of my friendses metal bands is playing.

could be a long night SPRING BREAAAAK

balddemon

Banned
balddemon what do I do? I'm in the playoffs in fantasy basketball, and Marc Gasol is out. I can't drop him because he was one of my top 3 picks. There's $450 on the line. I could get a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label if I win.

Edit:^^^^^^ Voice of Reason that sounds pretty terrible. As your unofficial medical advisor, you should drink some water and sleep it off. Don't go to the hospital.

shit, just saw this lol. without knowing who is available in your league, I'd pick up his backup (darrell arthur) or play you current back up. you should be able to drop him if he's injured though. season is over in less than a month so if you think he will come back before then, keep him. they're prob resting him for playoffs.

Wool

Your wife has a missile launcher? Are we talking about a real person or a unit in Command & Conquer? I think I sent her marching straight towards a tesla coil earlier today.

AcridMeat

Banned
I may need lucky as a reference for jobs (aka hire me bro).

Just got home from a basketball game, gonna pop open this Racer 5 now. Fuck work at 11 tomorrow.

Disappeared I don't get it dude. Was it that good or that bad?

Also guys when I was out tonight I totally saw the girl of my dreams (more so than gym girl), so much so that I completely choked and blew my opportunity to talk with her. Feels bad, man.

EDIT: PS. Eloquent, I'm not rich.

Disappeared I don't get it dude. Was it that good or that bad?

Also guys when I was out tonight I totally saw the girl of my dreams (more so than gym girl), so much so that I completely choked and blew my opportunity to talk with her. Feels bad, man.

EDIT: PS. Eloquent, I'm not rich.
You should have just walked up to her and totally stammered and stumbled through some silly introduction.

She would have found it cute.

Unless she was a terrible person anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom