• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroRay

Around four years ago, me and two friends went out to South Beach at night.

It started raining and we were about to head home when these two good looking ladies came walking in our direction. Now being the blowhard SOB I was back then, I told them I could pull them (it was either that, or just hit on them, whatever is more humiliating). My friends not in the mood for my bullshit basically told me to put up or shut up. Gettin all nervous, I just stared at them approach and pass and couldn't even come out with a "hi". The bros got a good laugh at that.

Barely tangential, but I felt like sharing this story.

Seanspeed

Banned
Around four years ago, me and two friends went out to South Beach at night.

It started raining and we were about to head home when these two good looking ladies came walking in our direction. Now being the blowhard SOB I was back then, I told them I could pull them (it was either that, or just hit on them, whatever is more humiliating).
Good laugh there.

My friends not in the mood for my bullshit basically told me to put up or shut up. Gettin all nervous, I just stared at them approach and pass and couldn't even come out with a "hi". The bros got a good laugh at that.

Barely tangential, but I felt like sharing this story.
I enjoyed it. Stories of miserable failure always make me feel better about myself. L) <----thats not it, wait, K)<----, hold on......L))))))L:..this ishnt' woriking good, hold up.......I'm done trying. I sually edit my posts to make it seem like I aint drunk but i ai am.

balddemon

Banned
idgaf about my posting when sober, mug less when I'm drunk.

Ps why are we all so bitchmade I. Here?

Pps I'm sober. Early rising tomorrow.

I always wanted to fuck Cyndi Lauper
when she was in the 80s
the alternative girl
skirts of paper and dead semen
and she had those thigh high
stockings that grab
the attention
but I would have been only five
years old
not much a boy could do
to that woman
I didn&#8217;t know what my come looked like
until I hit twelve and jerked off
to romance novels I found in an attic
but at the end there&#8217;s the horny cowboys and women
made out of glass

I always wanted to fuck Cyndi Lauper
when she was in the 80s
the alternative girl
skirts of paper and dead semen
and she had those thigh high
stockings that grab
the attention
but I would have been only five
years old
not much a boy could do
to that woman
I didn’t know what my come looked like
until I hit twelve and jerked off
to romance novels I found in an attic
but at the end there’s the horny cowboys and women
made out of glass

I'm tipsy and this still sucks.

WBOdIon.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Good laugh there.

I enjoyed it. Stories of miserable failure always make me feel better about myself. L) <----thats not it, wait, K)<----, hold on......L))))))L:..this ishnt' woriking good, hold up.......I'm done trying. I sually edit my posts to make it seem like I aint drunk but i ai am.
When are you coming here?

All I know right now is that there is going to be several graduation parties that I'm going to and then there's some summer parties that my designer friends are wanting me to come to.

Mr.Fresh

I wanna try something new guys. I've been drinking Remy, Ciroc, and Smirnoff and only that since last summer. Has to be liquor. Preferably something sweet since ill be drinking with my bestfriend who is a girl.
(She says she needs something sweet or she can't drink it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom