• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ready for a relationship now? If you ran into her it's a sign from the gods that you two should hook up again. I was hooking up with a chick but lo and behold she "isn't ready for a relationship". I wasn't even lookin for one.

I was in a situation over the past months but to be honest I don't feel like I've really been in a relationship since my previous ex. With this last one we were only 'official' when he had to move in together because of stuff that happened. We tried to force the relationship thing but we were never meant to be more than two people crossing paths. We will always be more than that now, but we're still meant to go our own ways. Now I'm wondering what the future could possibly hold, what's next.

It's crazy I was literally just walking to my car and she drove up next to me. Super spontaneous.

With that said, I do think I'm ready. Granted, I never really looked at her as a potential relationship partner which is why I think it's odd that I am now. I think I'll hang out with her this weekend and see how I feel afterwards. If I'm having the same kind of feelings then maybe it is a sign.

https://soundcloud.com/shlohmo/dont-say-no-ft-how-to-dress

ibsIiU3NcMPcD6.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I was in a situation over the past months but to be honest I don't feel like I've really been in a relationship since my previous ex. With this last one we were only 'official' when he had to move in together because of stuff that happened. We tried to force the relationship thing but we were never meant to be more than two people crossing paths. We will always be more than that now, but we're still meant to go our own ways. Now I'm wondering what the future could possibly hold, what's next.
Hey are you and her on good terms?

i want to buy a bunch of shit to fill my god hole help
When you wake up to your own divinity you will no longer have this problem.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to convince some girls that I'm Jesus and get a building permit for my sex dungeon... err.. I mean religious compound... err... I mean church.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Saw this picture of me from a lil over a year ago, holy fuck I looked so fat. Wow. Life is insane bro. Everything is so different.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I got dog shit on my shoe. It was like a gob of creamy peanut butter. I first noticed it when I was with my friend going to smoke a bowl at his parents house, I tracked dog shit all over the carpet but decided not to say anything because it was BAD. Then when I stopped at the liquor store on the way home for beer I smeared that shit in a massive streak across the welcome mat inside the entrance. Now I'm febreezing it and dabbing at it with q-tips but it's all mashed into the cracks of my new fucking shoes and it won't come out.
Buy a cheap tooth brush, it will do they trick breh :)
Traditionally, I've been an assman, but I can (and often am) persuaded to switch to the boob side.

Let them persuade you man

Come to the dark side

Kwixotik

The Beatles are a fucking awesome band. I've always liked them, but never really appreciated them til this week for some reason.

Is Tinychat actually fun? I feel like I'd have to be pretty drunk for it not to feel really awkward.

Edit: and my girlfriend's GAF interest level amounts to "ARE YOU ON YOUR FORUMS AGAIN?!" She's cool though, in a lot of ways she's more of a geek than I am.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'll just use yours.
Fuck you.
its nearly mid day and i'm still naked drinking beer. I love days of work
Hahaha, I never did get that job man...sucks
Edit: and my girlfriend's GAF interest level amounts to "ARE YOU ON YOUR FORUMS AGAIN?!" She's cool though, in a lot of ways she's more of a geek than I am.
I like her already
He doesn't have one he's british.

i....c...wot u did thar

First day of class of my last quarter of college and I was blessed with some serious babes in some of my classes. Hopefully I'll be going out on a strong note.

Next time act like they (girls you're attracted to in general) just took a large Taco Bell dump a few seconds before meeting you.

That'll take them off that pedestal for sure.

Well that's just one example.

Usually I just act like I have nothing to lose (because I really do have nothing to lose) when I'm around girl that I like.

Seanspeed

Banned
Had a chance with two different girls today but I choked on both chances. Fucking simp ass bullshit.

Nothing to worry about. Success rates aren't supposed to be high. World would be an orgy if every girl we hit on slept with us.

What'you brits doin up this early in the drunk thread anyways, yea?

Midnights that was like me the other night, I feel your pain. All good though, think of women like baseball, if you fail 7 out of 10 times you're an all-star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom