• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Fifa is strikingly similar to how I live life. You put in all this effort and you focus hard but eventually one little mistake ends up costing you everything, all the effort is wasted. You try to turn it around but you become desperate you see the time running out and you start letting your mind get to you. You doubt yourself in a situation you would otherwise be good at, something as simple as a pass becomes difficult. You take more and more risks hoping for a break but the breaks never come. They always somehow seem to happen for the other guy and you find yourself in a deeper hole.

It's all psychological. Just having the ability to hold off doubt and retain composure is the difference between success and failure.

Salsa

Playing Fifa is strikingly similar to how I live life. You put in all this effort and you focus hard but eventually one little mistake ends up costing you everything, all the effort is wasted. You try to turn it around but you become desperate you see the time running out and you start letting your mind get to you. You doubt yourself in a situation you would otherwise be good at, something as simple as a pass becomes difficult. You take more and more risks hoping for a break but the breaks never come. They always somehow seem to happen for the other guy and you find yourself in a deeper hole.

It's all psychological. Just having the ability to hold off doubt and retain composure is the difference between success and failure.

boobs are like life

BGOBmNYCAAEvwjk.jpg

they are the tits

Just be glad your life doesn't mimic Dark Souls.

Also, great advice Salsa.

That probably means I'm also gonna kick your ass IRL

G7ehrk5.png

balddemon

Banned
honestly they need both. can't be flat as a board, but no fatties either. oh and the womenz have to have an attractive face. if that makes me shallow, it's ok because I can afford to be.

btw, I know someone who submitted their boobs, and I have seen the boobs, but I can't find them right now. it's been so long lol.

Kwixotik

I stop posting half of the posts I'm typing because I realize they're shitposts. I was about to post "YEEEEAAAAAAAAH!" in a thread.

honestly they need both. can't be flat as a board, but no fatties either. oh and the womenz have to have an attractive face. if that makes me shallow, it's ok because I can afford to be.

btw, I know someone who submitted their boobs, and I have seen the boobs, but I can't find them right now. it's been so long lol.

Don't forget about their knees.

balddemon

Banned
I'm actually a regular macguyver.

Hey snuggler, wanna help me fight hardmode bosses on terraria? Pc. Also you gonna get the ps3 version?

Wool

I walked down to the basketball court to shoot some free throws today, and there were two guys practicing lassoing on it. They had Wrangler jeans, cowboy hats, and a pickup playing country music with the windows down. There was this bale of hay with a mock bull head on it right in the middle of the court. Pretty upsetting

Edit: Balddemon why don't you want to play PS3 with me? Was I not good enough at Diablo?

balddemon

Banned
I wasn aware you had a ps3 lol. Add me my Id is TheHaighter.
Haven't played much lately because been playing 3ds and pc. I am tempts to double dip on terraria tnough and if you guys are willing to hey it I will too so we can co op.

Edit or I can add you because I'm on now

I walked down to the basketball court to shoot some free throws today, and there were two guys practicing lassoing on it. They had Wrangler jeans, cowboy hats, and a pickup playing country music with the windows down. There was this bale of hay with a mock bull head on it right in the middle of the court. Pretty upsetting

Edit: Balddemon why don't you want to play PS3 with me? Was I not good enough at Diablo?

Why shoot free throws?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got dog shit on my shoe. It was like a gob of creamy peanut butter. I first noticed it when I was with my friend going to smoke a bowl at his parents house, I tracked dog shit all over the carpet but decided not to say anything because it was BAD. Then when I stopped at the liquor store on the way home for beer I smeared that shit in a massive streak across the welcome mat inside the entrance. Now I'm febreezing it and dabbing at it with q-tips but it's all mashed into the cracks of my new fucking shoes and it won't come out.

Have fun, Altramental. Don't force things, they'll come naturally.

Speaking of women, I randomly ran into a girl I used to hook up with today and now I've found myself thinking about her a lot. We stopped hooking up because she wanted a relationship and I didn't, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe I'll try and hang out with her again this weekend and see where things go.

Movement

Have fun, Altramental. Don't force things, they'll come naturally.

Speaking of women, I randomly ran into a girl I used to hook up with today and now I've found myself thinking about her a lot. We stopped hooking up because she wanted a relationship and I didn't, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe I'll try and hang out with her again this weekend and see where things go.

Are you ready for a relationship now? If you ran into her it's a sign from the gods that you two should hook up again. I was hooking up with a chick but lo and behold she "isn't ready for a relationship". I wasn't even lookin for one.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was in a situation over the past months but to be honest I don't feel like I've really been in a relationship since my previous ex. With this last one we were only 'official' when he had to move in together because of stuff that happened. We tried to force the relationship thing but we were never meant to be more than two people crossing paths. We will always be more than that now, but we're still meant to go our own ways. Now I'm wondering what the future could possibly hold, what's next.

Wool

Why shoot free throws?

he's too unathletic to actually play basketball. he's that lady at the gym that is shooting by herself kind of awkwardly. and when you ask her to move so you and your boys can run 5s, she says shes got next lol.

Am I supposed to be running all over the court by myself? I was bored and wanted to go outside, so I figured I'd go shoot. I would destroy you in one-on-one bald, you can run and tell that. People call me the second coming of Tom Gugliotta.

Am I supposed to be running all over the court by myself? I was bored and wanted to go outside, so I figured I'd go shoot. I would destroy you in one-on-one bald, you can run and tell that. People call me the second coming of Tom Gugliotta.

You should have practiced your highlight dunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom