• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
..... what.

this is what my procrastination essay writing process is like:

1. open word
2. set 12 pt font, times new roman, great
3. time for a smoke break
4. post on neogaf?

..... what.

this is what my procrastination essay writing process is like:

1. open word
2. set 12 pt font, times new roman, great
3. time for a smoke break
4. post on neogaf?
It's usually after I type my name on the paper that things go downhill for me.

At least I bought a bottle of whiskey today.

I was doing a lot of thinking just sitting around campus today. I saw these unfortunate looking people walk by. Really unfortunate. At first I felt sorry for them but at the end of the day I'm one of them. Maybe I decide not to wear a fedora or a lame brony shirt and I put effort into my appearance but what's the point. I'm not some muscled up ladies man, I'm just as lame as they are. I'm a fraud man. A fraud that's fooling no one. At the end of the day doing my best is simply not enough to make up for all the things I lack. It's too late to be trying to play catch up anyways.

You're in your 20's, dude. People reinvent themselves all the time, even at ages WAY past where you are right now. There's absolutely no reason you can't do the same. None. Don't tell me otherwise, cause it's not true.

Regardless, how are you defining "success?" Is it women? The amount of friends you have? Career? If you haven't, you should first figure out what exactly it is you're looking for in life then take the steps to change that. I know that's the same old boring Dating-Age rhetoric, but it's the truth. Do you want to be a muscled up ladies man? Start committing to fitness and make that happen. Hit the gym, get serious about a diet. Looking for more friends? Join a local club/class/sports team. Not only can you meet friends there, but the people you meet will introduce you to other people and just continue the chain from there. We've been over this before and despite what you might think, there ARE opportunities in front of you, you just need to grab them and take advantage of them.

Hope you feel better, man. You're a good dude, Midnights, and you owe yourself as much to think that.

Wool

Can someone fill me in on why that "getting high" thread is allowed? We had a Marijuana OT and they made a specific point of saying that we can't have drug-use related threads when they banned it. Can I make a thread about snorting oxycotin now?

Also, I went and looked at a room in this house with the two 19 year old girls I was talking about a couple weeks ago. Three bedroom house about a 1/2 block from the college campus. They have 3 Siamese cats, the house smelled like weed, and the one of them that I met was really cute. Short blonde hair, nice chest, and seemed really down to Earth. She said she was from Virginia, I haven't decided yet if that's a good or bad thing. My room would have it's own (crappy) bathroom, and I am on a different floor from the both of them. The dude currently living there was one of those meat heads with a tub of protein powder on his nightstand. He had a sleeveless lacrosse T-shirt on. I think he was trying to greet me but all I could make out was this barbaric grunting. He didn't say where he was moving to, but I'm assuming it'll be a cage at the zoo. Anyway, I don't think I could live in a room that I knew he used to jerk off in. I wouldn't get a wink of sleep.

Wool

Am I the only one drinking and sitting in front of the computer on a Thirsday? Seagram's Gin + orange juice.

Commediau, meet me somewhere.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
hard time at work , drinking a bottle of buckfast while i try and find another job.

Alcohol is great for clearing stress and bringing joy back into a hard day/

coldvein

Banned
CV I got a bottle of Jameson. No porch but baseball is back so at least I can drink it while watching that.

word. i'm going to the home opener on monday. stoked.

People reinvent themselves all the time, even at ages WAY past where you are right now. There's absolutely no reason you can't do the same. None. Don't tell me otherwise, cause it's not true.

good advice for anybody who is upset with their current self/situation.

coldvein

Banned
are they still riding the success of that one song? are they still making music? what is happening in the world of franz ferdinand?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow so I stopped by my mom and stepdad's house to do free laundry, normally they have a few beers for me but none tonight. I poured a glass of my mom's "white wine" but it was a pinkish, really strong liquid. Now I'm surprisingly buzzed considering how little of it I drank, what the fuck mom. Is she stealthin some hard shit, this is weird.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Wow so I stopped by my mom and stepdad's house to do free laundry, normally they have a few beers for me but none tonight. I poured a glass of my mom's "white wine" but it was a pinkish, really strong liquid. Now I'm surprisingly buzzed considering how little of it I drank, what the fuck mom. Is she stealthin some hard shit, this is weird.
Wine is magical smuggler.

Wool

You couldn't tell what kind of liquor it was? It was sweet you said? The only pink liquor I can think of is UV Lemonade.

Salsa

idlQTC3e5a7PK.PNG

yeah franz ferdinand kinda sucked

they're like little cocaine monkeys or something tho. Amount of energy was crazy

Wool

Eggman has been banned for months and he still has almost 200 more posts than I do in this thread. If his face isn't too deep in his mom's beaver right now he's probably laughing at me.

I think voice actually changed his xbox gamertag before sending me a friend request to conceal his true identity. I figure it out anyways and he changed it back. Money well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom