• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I worry a lot about going bald because it's in my family but at 26 or 27 my hair is still super luscious. Run your fingers through it and pull and nothing comes out, not even a single strain. It doesn't seem to make me any happier though.

Now matter how many times I try to listen to 808s & Heartbreaks it still sucks. I love introspective hip hop but it's such a messy, overproduced album. I can't find a single track to put on this mix. Heartless is pretty good, but tha'ts it.

I worry a lot about going bald because it's in my family but at 26 or 27 my hair is still super luscious. Run your fingers through it and pull and nothing comes out, not even a single strain. It doesn't seem to make me any happier though.

Now matter how many times I try to listen to 808s & Heartbreaks it still sucks. I love introspective hip hop but it's such a messy, overproduced album. I can't find a single track to put on this mix. Heartless is pretty good, but tha'ts it.

Hey man at least you made it to 26 or 27. Look at shark and atra.

arab

It's still my birthday here so i'll count it. And bald is beautiful, unless your head is shaped like testicles

i get a lot of loose hairs after shampooing recently

no real sign of balding but im starting to worry .. my hair feels overall thinner a bit maybe

Even if I do go bald it's not like I'm losing much. Not like I'm on top of the world and hair loss brings me down. Although I don't wanna go further down either.

I should have never logged onto facebook. Seeing all those people I knew get their shit together and achieve things, get GF's, go to nice schools, and all that.

I'm too far behind to change things now. I been trying for years but nothing changes.

For me it's more like I look at Facebook and I envy no one. My life's not that great but I don't want anyone else's. I've accomplished some decent shit recently but nothing really changes in the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDeoVnhX9cg

I know what you're saying but I've been a failure all my life and I was trying to change things around but destiny is a tough thing to break. Once you're destined for something it's gonna happen.

Like I was doing good in school, I even had a 4.0 GPA for a semester but it's all downhill now. I'm failing math, I can't even focus because I can't care about school when I got so many other stuff to fix first.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was pretty bad at college. I just didn't give a fuck. I don't really believe in anything like destiny or fate but at the same time most of us are pretty much doomed to repeat our mistakes until the end. Humans are weak and self destructive beings.

Salsa

jhONRzPhdmb4Y.jpg

coldvein

Banned

good luck not going bald, snugs. i'm not "bald" but my hairline has definitely receded a bit in the past couple years. started around 26 i guess. i probably agonize over it more than i should, i dont think most people notice or care. plus i wear a hat mostly.

I'm becoming my father.

this is my ultimate worst nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom