• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Because the limits of knowledge state that we and everything we encounter are in fact, perfect spheres.

vSU7b8v.gif
vSU7b8v.gif

vSU7b8v.gif
vSU7b8v.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
this game we play bout nothing
Can't stand to stop it babe
Can't even run away.
It hurts to love you babe
It hurts to feel love deep
That's why I cannot sleep
I just can't stand this nothing
We run from nothing just to be thrown into something, that's really just nothing with a new coat of skin.
Where are we running to again?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This moment on the street with your mole and that tree. A boulder in time. Sheer yellow pants with no kettle for the tea. Non-stick pots clank; bare shoulders flex. Time is a nervous orgasm cut short by analysis. Pervasive self-mythologizing people and their unread magazines. I'm telling you I love you in the only way I know. Share who you are. Integral.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I want to feel high
Fuck, I feel sideways
I want to escape lows
I can only fuck slow
Tell me why I'm stuck in this position
Sultry nights in damp fissions
Brew gives distorted visions,
Of otherwise clear missions
Who can say no to this paradise
Confidence and truth be damned

Let me tell you a story here.

One time I woke up at 3am in drenched in cold sweat from a terrible nightmare. Recollection of nightmares often disappear in a flash. This was no different. Indeed, all I can remember is the low, gentle buzzing abruptly cut off, as if murdered by an unseen, unbending force. In a panic I jumped out of bed and ran instinctively to the bathroom, stumbling everywhere, my legs weak not from a several hour's dormancy, but fear. I pry the door open, afraid of what I might find.

It is in this moment I am acutely aware of my body. I feel the blood pumping through my back and ears. The nerves transmitting information from my fingers to my brain. I pause momentarily, gathering my courage, and bring my hand to the brass knob. In one quick movement, I swing the door open, ready to face whatever lay in front of me. To my relief, I could clearly see the small emerald glow resting on my sink, reassuring me that my Philips Norelco BG2040 BodyGroom Pro was in fact fully charged. I smile to myself, and return to bed to a peaceful night's rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom