• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Some of their stuff is greatness, some of it is nerdy basement dweller shit.
I feel like I'm the only fan in here.

As nerdy as their lyrics and themes are, they are all stellar at their instruments.

edit: I'm gonna break bald's legs again, fuck tash's debt

I've never been on one of those crazy Mexico/Miami/Vegas Spring Break trips. It looks fun but honestly I'm almost 24 and I sort of feel like I'm too old for that shit.

Also nice pics, Bald.

balddemon

Banned
I feel like I'm the only fan in here.

As nerdy as their lyrics and themes are, they are all stellar at their instruments.

edit: I'm gonna break bald's legs again, fuck tash's debt

he better pay that shit or else I'll have to take my titanium rod and beat him to death with it.

spring break? I'm down. I'm only 21. rather just go to college in miami though haha.

I've never been on one of those crazy Mexico/Miami/Vegas Spring Break trips. It looks fun but honestly I'm almost 24 and I sort of feel like I'm too old for that shit.

Also nice pics, Bald.
vegas is great. you can switch from class to trash in thirty minutes. and back again. lots of cougars on dat prowl, too. You'd do the lord's work down there.

balddemon

Banned
goddamn thunderstorm cut the power to my house for a second. right in the middle of a walking dead episode.

anyways, now that my reverie has been broken, what do you guys suggest for mixed drinks? I'm not drinking hard stuff by myself and I'm too cheap to buy anything good. rum and coke? gin and juice?

I've never had wine though, maybe I'll try that. I bet a bottle would fuck me up pretty good.

Wool

Your cousin moved from Miami to Utah? She sounds like she needs someone to have a good time with. Just PM me the contact info. More pictures too.

Minus are you off the wagon? Or on the wagon? I'm not sure which one means you started drinking again.

Minus_Me

I'm off the wagon, which means im drinking again. I'm not going as hard since my gf is toning it down also. Accept for the other night when her sister and her friends were over.

Wool

I'm off the wagon, which means im drinking again. I'm not going as hard since my gf is toning it down also. Accept for the other night when her sister and her friends were over.

Well, that sounds like a good excuse. Maybe it's just me, but women in groups of 3+ are intolerable. Gossiping, shrieking laughter, Pinot Grigio, etc. The whole thing is vomit inducing.

Only a little while ago I was just on the computer fucking around and out of nowhere I start hearing this like jazz music. Yeah jazz music. So I'm trying to figure out what program it's coming from. I keep closing my windows until I see it's coming from my own services.exe file. It finally stops but I run a scan and I got a trojan horse. So now I gotta chance all my card info and passes.

I thought I was tripping out for a minute. Like I had done too many drugs and I was hearing music.

DominoKid

its surprising how quickly you can get drunk when you haven't eaten all day. rode that shit well though.

senior year life. come back to a house full of drunk people handing me a drink as soon as i walk through the door lol.

i cant make drinking before eating a daily thing though. i feel awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom