• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
What's wrong with being Canadian?

xjr2Tpl.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Well, my mind is blown. Just found out I share a birthday with snuggles

How did you find this out?

Got pulled over tonight, thankfully I was almost sober. The cop was a pretty fine young woman. I was thinking about asking her if she wanted to pat me down.

Nuklear

Banned
Rush is a great band. I can understand though if people don't like them. That voice has to annoy some people.

I'm afraid I'm turning into an alcoholice drinking 3 shots of whiskey during the middle of the week. This is really unlike me. ><

Kwixotik

Rush is a great band. I can understand though if people don't like them. That voice has to annoy some people.

I'm afraid I'm turning into an alcoholice drinking 3 shots of whiskey during the middle of the week. This is really unlike me. ><

Most people in here drink more than me, but I've been drinking quite a bit of whiskey alone tonight and feeling really depressed. I feel your pain.

Wool

You sound like Ned Flanders at the AA meeting talking about his first (and last) blackberry schnapps.

Nuklear

Banned
Most people in here drink more than me, but I've been drinking quite a bit of whiskey alone tonight and feeling really depressed. I feel your pain.

Thanks dude it's appreciated. I normally do not drink at all but the last few weeks have been depressing as hell for me. The last time I got drunk was about 15 years ago and the last three weekends I've drank. I need to get over this. /sigh.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I really wanna put it in this girl that works at the grocery store I go to often. She has the best ass and she seems like she might be cool. It's about time for me to start putting myself out there again. SHit's been tumultuous over the past year but I'm so so ready to experience the good things in life again. It's been too long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3PHDLMAacY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom