• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I remember Coke Chicken being #drunkGAF approved. Can't remember who's recipe it was, but it was someone's in here.

Dude I wish. I'm just going to pretend the girl I'm going out with is her.
Made it back in jan. was tasty. Gonna go chug some rum brb. My parents ain't using it right

Minus_Me

Speaking of stealing parental booze. An idiot from my high school had a party at his parents house and the guests promptly drank over 70k worth of his dads wine and whiskey collection. Guy was shipped off somewhere after that.

ZeroRay

I'm 22

We're west coast Americans. We don't even know what hockey is.

No where round here to go hiking.

Didn't the Kings win the championship last year?

Take her to the ballet like the classy motherfucker you are.

Speaking of stealing parental booze. An idiot from my high school had a party at his parents house and the guests promptly drank over 70k worth of his dads wine and whiskey collection. Guy was shipped off somewhere after that.

Fuck that. Death penalty.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I remember when I was 22.

LA Kings are a big deal.
Oh-ho you're so old midnights. Make sure you act it.

Didn't the Kings win the championship last year?

Take her to the ballet like the classy motherfucker you are.

Fuck that. Death penalty.
she wouldn't appreciate the ballet. That's some fifth date type shit. Unless she's all like "I love dancing, theater, the arts!" I'm not taking her anywhere I don't need to. I'm thinking that something on the beach shall suffice. Shame she's not much of a drinker. No one I know is these days.

Holy shit. At that point I'd probably sell my son off to recoup that money.

That's almost as rich as lucky use to be =P
You must've missed my post last weekend about my bar tab. I'm broke now.

The last girl I went on a date with was an art student and she told me she always wanted to cut open a dead body, and try a human burger. Never again.

I'm in trouble. I thought I could take trig and precalc and finally be transfer worthy but I'm failing trig and I don't think I could do that stuff.

I've been here 3 years and I got at least another year to go now if I take 3 more math classes. Or I could change to a completely useless degree like political science and be gone in a couple months.

Bullshit man, like any of this matters. It's just about how connected you are and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom