• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What if I started collecting paintings done by elephants?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What if I started collecting paintings done by elephants?

It's hard to find them on ebay, when I search for elephant paintingss it just brings up a bunch of paintings of elephants. Unless those paintings of elephants were done by elephants.

Wool

I go bowling regularly, I even have my own shoes. Shoot the shit with your buddies, drink, throw the ball now and then, I don't know how anyone can not like it.

Speaking of which, I'm pretty excited for golfing as soon as it warms up a bit more.

Also, I think I'm in love with a .jpg

dxfIrmtl.jpg

Wool

It's hard to find them on ebay, when I search for elephant paintingss it just brings up a bunch of paintings of elephants. Unless those paintings of elephants were done by elephants.

If you're going to buy anything off eBay, I suggest Twinkies. Those things are a better investment than gold at this point.

Edit: Why won't Midnights say what school he goes to? It isn't National American University is it?

balddemon

Banned
because he likes to tell us how much his life sucks and why, but nothing personal.

also where do you keep finding these gorgeous women?

balddemon

Banned
What would you rather have me say? Talk about your busted ass legs?

I mean, if you want to you can. I wasn't being mean, that's just what your posts, and most of the posts in this thread seem like: us whining about our life while drowning our sorrows in liquor.

Minus_Me

New waitress at my watering hole. Me and her are the youngest people there by 20 years. This shit hole better not become some hipster joint.

Shout outs to Wool for delivering yet again.

I'm in trouble. I thought I could take trig and precalc and finally be transfer worthy but I'm failing trig and I don't think I could do that stuff.

I've been here 3 years and I got at least another year to go now if I take 3 more math classes. Or I could change to a completely useless degree like political science and be gone in a couple months.

Bullshit man, like any of this matters. It's just about how connected you are and nothing else.
Does your school have a math placement test you can take? Or do you have to take a high level math course for your degree?

Also, those "useless" degrees are just fine if you're the kind of person that interviews/communicates well.

thashbrooke made a thread about how he got a job guys. go congratulate him.
I give Teshbouk a month, tops.

balddemon

Banned
rush sucks. they have like 1 good song, if that.

in the meantime, I found more pics of my hot cousin on facebook haha. she used to be a real party animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom