• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
Eloquent, I think you're making a lot out of 2 words. But I'm glad you feel it was the right choice and I'm happy for you.

At the same time, we've got a wind advisory, severe thunder storm warning, and a flood warning. Hell yeah I love tstorms and wind. Not floods though :/

this post conversion stuff just seems lame. I watch avengers in 3d and it was ... ehhhhh. pointless. avatar and prometheus at least looked like an actual dimensional thing.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Eloquent, I think you're making a lot out of 2 words. But I'm glad you feel it was the right choice and I'm happy for you.

At the same time, we've got a wind advisory, severe thunder storm warning, and a flood warning. Hell yeah I love tstorms and wind. Not floods though :/
It's more deep seeded than just happy birthday. My ex and I ended on "good terms". In fact we didn't even have to end the relationship. I was the one who decided. Ever since then though I've felt anxiety for making such a decision to the point that around December I just stopped talking to her altogether. This created more feelings of guilt as I felt like she never really ever did me wrong. I was the one being an asshole her which usually I could give a fuck about. This time was different though because it was someone I shared such rich and intimate history with. Anyways my pride kept me from talking to her and as her birthday came closer I began to realize that this was sort of my chance to have a reason to hit her up. A loop hole of sorts that I believed would finally give me peace for whatever twisted excuse I deemed necessary at the moment. This is what I meant by tying up loose ends. I no longer feel guilty and I no longer feel anxious for essentially ending what could have been the rest of my life. I'm here now focused on me and mine. Not worrying about the next girl or even worrying about which hole I'm gonna plug next. No rebounds. No guilt. Just living my life one day at a time. Sure I boast about my lighthearted personality but we've all got baggage. Not saying those two words would have been a culmination of me continually walking backwards like I have been for the past 10 months.

Sorry for the long post.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Ayo! Thanks guys now let's fuck our livers up in celebration. Lmao this girl from work was at coachella yesterday and I hit her up asking if she could take my shift today. She was so high she could only respond with a jumble of letters. I want to be that drunk one day.

5TIi5Da.png

TXVnllT.png

hoHjjiC.png

?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dudes, I got fucking wasted yesterday.

Thank fucking Christ I don't have a credit card. I tried to buy a chrome book pixel last night. It declined my debit card because I don't have 1587$ in my checking account but I went through the entire transaction.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Dudes, I got fucking wasted yesterday.

Thank fucking Christ I don't have a credit card. I tried to buy a chrome book pixel last night. It declined my debit card because I don't have 1587$ in my checking account but I went through the entire transaction.
Lmfao. Drunk purchases are the best purchases.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was getting super into drones last night.
Thinking about the dronenet.

Kwixotik

I drink a ton of soda and grind my teeth to hell every night. They will probably have disintegrated by 10 years from now.

Also ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE GAMEPLAY VIDEO LEAKED AMAGAD

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Me and acorn are like the worlds saddest power couple.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Going out for drinks! Woot! The soles of my toms match the basic vneck I'm wearing underneath this women's AA sweatshirt, and my little purse matches the frame of my fixed gear bike. I'm gonna kiss the wrists of all the adorable Latina teens I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom