• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

guess who this low res beauty is:
8ZNgkrt.jpg

if you guessed that it is the lady who styled my perfect hair today, you would be correct!

hot damn.

Dannngggg. What's with the ghost to her right? Is this a screenshot from a video or something?

I know where Midnights lives but I don't want to spoil the fun for the rest of you guys.

we should gauge everyone's location and calculate the best place to for drunkgaf meetup
+1 to this idea. That or just do it in Vegas or New Orleans. Somewhere we can freely walk the streets with alcohol.

Minus_Me

Trying to make a joke, but ya I went with a colleague that doesn't do shit. I went to Love though which was pretty mind blowing baked.

Minamu

I'm not drunk right now but I have to tell this story from last Saturday anyway. It involves alcohol of course.

I was hanging out with my fwb and her girl friend at the club. By closing time it was suggested that we have an after party. I naturally assume that it was gonna be the three of us but they start calling guy friends and I was like okay? That's weird but alright. So after a while we meet up with them at a food shop. These guys were really drunk and perhaps hoping for some sex so I, the obvious fifth wheel, was a serious problem to their plans. They're being mean and wondering who the hell I am etc. I play it cool and greet them normally. I had had some alcohol but not on their level so I was pretty sober already.

My girl is of course inviting me, we're going to her apartment after all. But as we're about to leave for sure, one of the guys, apparently a close friend to my girl's ex, basically tells me to fuck off, this party is private and I'm not included in the group (I've never heard anyone use those words while drunk before). I cant help but burst into laughter at this because I know the guy won't get laid tonight simply because I'm not either. He can try pursuing all he wants, he has nothing to fear from me. I express my disbelief over his ability and nerve to dictate who gets to come to another person's party but his friend chips in and says "hell, you can count right?! Two guys, two girls, you do the math!" xD Then they both get up in my face to act tough, being ready to beat me down. Hilarious!

Not wanting a fight, I back down, I'm not interested in their company anyway (though I would've absolutely loved to see them go for the ladies). The girls pull them away from me before something happens and I take out my ear plugs for some music for my walk home before having a short conversation with my girl about what just happened. Her girl friend has had a steady boyfriend for three years, she told me that earlier that night, so I have no clue what the guys were thinking to be honest :lol Sometimes I love drunk assholes. I hope I meet them again, could use the entertainment, you know? :)

Minamu

I know! I had a blast even in the face of danger. So much fun. I'm still laughing about it and it's Tuesday. Oh and like, thanks for actually pointing at the people you're counting for me, otherwise I couldn't have figured out who you were talking about :lol Numbnuts :)

Wool

Why doesn't Charles Foster Kane post in here anymore? He made a thread about how to stop his dog from killing iguanas; we could have solved that in a jiffy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like such an asshole/idiot now.
Ugh, yesterday I was totally ok with being a fool but today is full of self loathing. Blech.

Riggs

Banned
I feel bad ....

This girl I have met a few times on OKC wanted to hang out, but I literally have no gas in my car. My debit card was left at my dad's and my old man told me to fuck off when I asked him to come bring it to me.

So this chicks sister and boyfriend are driving her over here right now but they are probably drunk as fuck. I got this feeling she is not going to be showing up tonight lol. Anyone wanna put money if she shows up or not?

Don't worry guys despite my best efforts I am still alive.

Caffeine pills + pain pills + alcohol for a whole weekend does some strange stuff though.

Wool

I feel bad ....

This girl I have met a few times on OKC wanted to hang out, but I literally have no gas in my car. My debit card was left at my dad's and my old man told me to fuck off when I asked him to come bring it to me.

So this chicks sister and boyfriend are driving her over here right now but they are probably drunk as fuck. I got this feeling she is not going to be showing up tonight lol. Anyone wanna put money if she shows up or not?

I met a girl from OKC once a few months ago. She was from Rhode Island, and I told her that my image of that state was based entirely on the beginning of Dumb and Dumber. She told me she was actually related to the Farrelly Brothers. I asked what else they've directed, and she said that they did The Three Stooges movie that came out recently. I said that was a bad movie, and she claimed to have not seen it. I think she was lying.

bro my dick weighs more than your legs, just ask your mom.

You're playing the mom angle pretty hard there man. It's uninspired but I expect no less from an illiterate yokel that lives in some podunk town no one has likely ever heard of. You probably ride your lawn mower to work like Bobby Boucher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom