• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
One last repost before bed

tumblr_mjm45gTk111r2wgwlo1_500.jpg

Wool

I want to know if Midnights is just going to take that last diss by balddemon, or if he's going to defend his honor.

f_06.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
So she came over, she's laying on my couch right now watching Sons of Anarchy S2 (I've seen the entire set of seasons twice, fuck). She is high, I drank a lot tonight and smoked some with her. I never really smoke so I was trying not to freak myself out. All is going well so far. She snores though , last time she slept over she snored. I fucking hate snoring. Anyone recommend some good ear buds to block sound?
Put a D in that M

You guys just don't understand. Bald doesn't mean anything to me, he's just another common lowlife. I don't give a shit about some joker I never met before IRL, it's just entertainment.

All of this means nothing to me. Only real life matters.

Of course if I ever saw that bitch in the real world I would snap those legs like I was snapping into a slim jim.

Nothing on the internet matters.

Sorry to put it so bluntly but the truth shall set us all free. When we accept the truth we will all better for it. This forum is just a poor excuse for true social exchange.

OF course what does that say about people like me who are here so often?

balddemon

Banned
I did itttt

Granted she was awake when that happened and I still had to deal with snoring. Now its morning and I am hungover and have to take her home.

THIS IS THE WORST PART.

nice job homie

also goddamn midnights it's like you want me to bring a gun to the drunk gaf meetup that's never happening

Riggs

Banned
nice job homie

also goddamn midnights it's like you want me to bring a gun to the drunk gaf meetup that's never happening

Dude my head hurts so bad so I just paid for a cab, tip and all for her. And she's totally pissed off, she bitched that I wouldn't personally take her home. Wtf I didn't know paying for a cab was so disrespectful lol. Whatever I don't care my fucking head hurts.

Also Wool that dumb and dumber comment lololol

I didn't even know bald and midnight were serious hah I read that last night drunk as fuck. I got you bald, I ll bring 2 guns to the drunkgaf meet up.

Riggs

Banned
Lolll think if drunkgaf really met up, like all of us, and we had this massive shoot out, would the mods start to monitor this thread? That would suck.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
They already do. They come and lurk in here every so often I'd imagine. Just to make sure we're not breaking the TOS in a thread no one visits but us.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'd be poppin' bitches with my 50cal from 500 yards away. Last drunk threader standing. I'd finally be able to rebuild this thread from the ground up with me as it's true ruler.

Riggs

Banned
Sad part is Snuggler isn't joking lol, except I bet you have a .22 not a 50 cal. Love you bro.

Bleh fuck it. Let's meet up and get really fucking drunk, then go to a shooting range. Could be fun.

Riggs

Banned
Dudes do any of you know any good take out I should order? I know that's a dumb question , since most of you don't live where I do. I am in Clearwater FL, I can't find shit. All the places I am calling don't deliver or I am to far.

Sick of fucking papa johns man, fuck that!

FUCKKK. I place this awesome order from Delco Sandwiches and forgot they only take cash or check. I can't eat shitty Papa John or Domino's pizza and wings, help me bro's!

Fuck! I placed an awesome order of sweet ass food from Delco's only to find out they don't take cards! Can't eat shitty Papa Johns and Domino's wings/pizza man, help me bro's!

oops I guess first edit went through

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dudes do any of you know any good take out I should order? I know that's a dumb question , since most of you don't live where I do. I am in Clearwater FL, I can't find shit. All the places I am calling don't deliver or I am to far.

Sick of fucking papa johns man, fuck that!

FUCKKK. I place this awesome order from Delco Sandwiches and forgot they only take cash or check. I can't eat shitty Papa John or Domino's pizza and wings, help me bro's!

I'm thinking Arby's.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
There's a restaurant at the place I work at and those bitches fix me up a free lunch everyday since I'm in management. It's a miracle I'm not fat. Today I got this Southwest Chicken Salad and my boys dropped a massive stack of crispy haystack onions on that shit, it was amazing.

Riggs

Banned
There's a restaurant at the place I work at and those bitches fix me up a free lunch everyday since I'm in management. It's a miracle I'm not fat. Today I got this Southwest Chicken Salad and my boys dropped a massive stack of crispy haystack onions on that shit, it was amazing.

HtoIj8L.png

he's going to dicks because thats what he likes to eat

Oh you guyssssss

Anyone ever order Dominos online before? This pizza tracker thing is kind of funny.

86t4nrn.png

Hurry the FUCK UP CHRIS

Riggs

Banned
Chris just put my order in the oven!!! What a fucking bro!

What should I say on the note?

"Hey bro, what games you play? Do you lift at all?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom