• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
You're playing the mom angle pretty hard there man. It's uninspired but I expect no less from an illiterate yokel that lives in some podunk town no one has likely ever heard of. You probably ride your lawn mower to work like Bobby Boucher.

and you probably have to get a ride from your dad to work. oh wait, you can't, your dad probably left you and your mom for some back alley whore when he decided he couldn't support your jobless crack smoking dumb ass anymore.

and you probably have to get a ride from your dad to work. oh wait, you can't, your dad probably left you and your mom for some back alley whore when he decided he couldn't support your jobless crack smoking dumb ass anymore.

You keep bringing up this parent shit. Last time I checked you lived with your parents you clown. Last time I checked they were the ones who basically ran your life and told you when and how to breathe because you're too much of a limp dick pansy to stand up to them. The only job you have right now is posting on GAF and obeying your parents. Sounds like a 12 year olds life to me.

balddemon

Banned
You keep bringing up this parent shit. Last time I checked you lived with your parents you clown. Last time I checked they were the ones who basically ran your life and told you when and how to breathe because you're too much of a limp dick pansy to stand up to them. The only job you have right now is posting on GAF and obeying your parents. Sounds like a 12 year olds life to me.

yeah man my parents have been such a positive influence on my life that I don't have the cynical outlook that so many of my peers have, especially you. I keep bringing up parents because I'm glad I actually have ones that are involved in my life and give at least half a shit about me and what I do. I'd rather have parents that care than whatever the fuck caused you to current inhabit your lame excuse of a life. good luck moving on and finding anything resembling happiness when your attitude and outlook is such a piece of shit.

yeah man my parents have been such a positive influence on my life that I don't have the cynical outlook that so many of my peers have, especially you. I keep bringing up parents because I'm glad I actually have ones that are involved in my life and give at least half a shit about me and what I do. I'd rather have parents that care than whatever the fuck caused you to current inhabit your lame excuse of a life. good luck moving on and finding anything resembling happiness when your attitude and outlook is such a piece of shit.

The only thing weaker than your legs is your mental fortitude. Here you are defending the very people who have basically controlled every aspect of your life. Mistaking control for some kind of perverted version of caring. When and if you break this strangehold they have on your soul you can be free. But until then you will remain broken.

It's getting real up in this piece.

I'm just trying to keep it real.

balddemon

Banned
The only thing weaker than your legs is your mental fortitude. Here you are defending the very people who have basically controlled every aspect of your life. Mistaking control for some kind of perverted version of caring. When and if you break this strangehold they have on your soul you can be free. But until then you will remain broken.

I'm just trying to keep it real.

don't get me wrong, I very much want to be out of the house and out of their control. but without them I'd be a convict. I'd probably be in jail still. who knows, I might have gotten aids from the back alley whore your dad ran off with. but I sincerely hope I never become as jaded and cynical as some of the people I know. once I do, there is no hope.

don't get me wrong, I very much want to be out of the house and out of their control. but without them I'd be a convict. I'd probably be in jail still. who knows, I might have gotten aids from the back alley whore your dad ran off with. but I sincerely hope I never become as jaded and cynical as some of the people I know. once I do, there is no hope.

If your parents are the only thing keeping you from getting aids then what the hell does that say about you?

balddemon

Banned
If your parents are the only thing keeping you from getting aids then what the hell does that say about you?

no I'm saying that the shitty way I started my life without them could eventually have led there. why the hell am I explaining myself to you, you degenerate asshole?

it also says that I am a manwhore.

balddemon

Banned
WexhWSO.jpg
yes

balddemon

Banned
the chick I posted on the left is the hottest girl I have known and yet not known. I would so much love to know her.
tats are so hot. why?

edit: fuck. I'm going to bed. I'm gonna need to curl off this hangover tomorrow morning. maybe there will be some chicks at the gym. who am I kidding. there always are.

Getting to "know" a girl with a full sleeve has always been on my checklist. I've dated girls with a few tattoos here and there, but never anything extravagant.

Wool

Thats reminds me of how not classy it sounds when someone says "classy as fuck"

Fuck isn't classy.

People that rent a gaudy suit for two nights while they're in Vegas, take a hundred pictures, and start calling themselves classy?

Us classy folk all know they aren't what they pretend to be.

Riggs

Banned
Listening to bomb the music industry, eating leftovers and starting the drinks. The sister and the boyfriend huh.

I met a girl from OKC once a few months ago. She was from Rhode Island, and I told her that my image of that state was based entirely on the beginning of Dumb and Dumber. She told me she was actually related to the Farrelly Brothers. I asked what else they've directed, and she said that they did The Three Stooges movie that came out recently. I said that was a bad movie, and she claimed to have not seen it. I think she was lying.

So she came over, she's laying on my couch right now watching Sons of Anarchy S2 (I've seen the entire set of seasons twice, fuck). She is high, I drank a lot tonight and smoked some with her. I never really smoke so I was trying not to freak myself out. All is going well so far. She snores though , last time she slept over she snored. I fucking hate snoring. Anyone recommend some good ear buds to block sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom