• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
Christopher, did you leave special cream sauce on pizza for our dear boy Riggs?

Dude I heard from this 1 kid at a party, this was like 10 years ago. That his manager dared him to cum in a Chalupa of an unruly customer at the drive through. I guess it was some old guy, being a dick. So this kid did it, so fucking gross. I really still feel bad for this old man to this day. He probably never even tasted it w/ all that fucking stuff in the Chalupa.

nvm, just bro talk I had to delete it

EloquentM

aka Mannny
cream chalupa-- its part of the new dessert line.

lol, I know exactly what you mean riggy.

I'd tell her to prove it
and then 9 times out of 10 I'd get a blowjob

Obviously, but while receiving fellatio I'd probably be wondering how she learned to be so adept at it. Then I'll feel stupid and promptly get over it as I climax.

Riggs

Banned
Dana has left the store with my order!!! Wonder if she wants to get fucked up w/ me.

lol I just deleted the part about the girl because I didn't want to sound like i was "bragging" .... if you guys saw her you would know I am not bragging. I can't pull fine ass chick like you drunk bro's do : (

balddemon

Banned
Dude I heard from this 1 kid at a party, this was like 10 years ago. That his manager dared him to cum in a Chalupa of an unruly customer at the drive through. I guess it was some old guy, being a dick. So this kid did it, so fucking gross. I really still feel bad for this old man to this day. He probably never even tasted it w/ all that fucking stuff in the Chalupa.

nvm, just bro talk I had to delete it
I saw it. I feel u bro.
Obviously, but while receiving fellatio I'd probably be wondering how she learned to be so adept at it. Then I'll feel stupid and promptly get over it as I climax.
just be glad you found someone who's not afraid of their sexuality.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I saw it. I feel u bro.

just be glad you found someone who's not afraid of their sexuality.

I'm assuming you've been with some prudish women previously? I find the best way to get through to a prudish girl is to physically tease them constantly until they can't take it anymore. Called the pressure cooker technique. works wonders. I'm not making this up. works even better if there's people around and she's so prudish she won't even kiss you in front of people.

balddemon

Banned
I'm assuming you've been with some prudish women previously? I find the best way to get through to a prudish girl is to physically tease them constantly until they can't take it anymore. Called the pressure cooker technique. works wonders. I'm not making this up. works even better if there's people around and she's so prudish she won't even kiss you in front of people.

wow that actually makes sense. usually I give up if it seems obvious it will take too much more work, and because unlike riggs thinks, I don't want to screw up future chances with them lmao. I'm not swimming in pussy like eloquent.

just depends on the girl I guess.

Riggs

Banned
Riggs don't delete shit. Shit should never be deleted in drunk thread. We speak from the heart.

Sorry it just sounded cocky lol, I gotta get my level up. Start pulling some hot ones. Tired of fat chicks!!

bald you better be swimming in pussy ....

EloquentM

aka Mannny
wow that actually makes sense. usually I give up if it seems obvious it will take too much more work, and because unlike riggs thinks, I don't want to screw up future chances with them lmao. I'm not swimming in pussy like eloquent.

just depends on the girl I guess.
Well you only wanna do that when you're in a relationship with a prude girl and like her enough to not drop the relationship. It's not something to do if you're looking to hook up in general or anything. For the most part no one wants a prude girl to begin with so hopefully that's a red flag before you even end up in the relationship phase. Now what the heck did Riggs write?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Riggs was talking crap about me ={. Some girl asked me if I ever get angry and my old roommate told me that I don't have a soul last week. I have feelings too, you know? I'm not a robot persay, although that'd be great.

Edit: I've messed with a chunky girl once but not necessarily fat. I think chunky is the worst I'll go. Is chubby before or after chunky level?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Edit: I've messed with a chunky girl once but not necessarily fat. I think chunky is the worst I'll go. Is chubby before or after chunky level?

Normal (bangable) -> Thick/Chubby (mostly bangable, sometimes extra bangable depends on how it's distributed) -> chunky (only bangable in some situations) -> obese (not bangable unless you're Riggs).

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Normal (bangable) -> Thick/Chubby (mostly bangable, sometimes extra bangable depends on how it's distributed) -> chunky (only bangable in some situations) -> obese (not bangable unless you're Riggs).
So wait, you said you messed with a fat girl. Is that chunky on the scale?

Riggs

Banned
Eh, all you really need is a moist hole to dump your poison into. I'd fuck a fat bitch if the situation called for it.

Riggs was talking crap about me ={. Some girl asked me if I ever get angry and my old roommate told me that I don't have a soul last week. I have feelings too, you know? I'm not a robot persay, although that'd be great.

Love you guys.

Dude all I fuck is fat chicks, I used to bang skinny chicks back in the day. I got to step the fuck up.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So wait, you said you messed with a fat girl. Is that chunky on the scale?

Nah, I've yet to fuck a big girl. I can see myself fucking with bitches in the chunky range provided they have pretty faces and I'm at a certain level of drunkenness and/or desperation. I don't fuck with anything on the obese scale but generally speaking I can appreciate bitches from skinny to chunky. Variety is the spice of life.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Nah, I've yet to fuck a big girl. I can see myself fucking with bitches in the chunky range provided they have pretty faces and I'm at a certain level of drunkenness and/or desperation. I don't fuck with anything on the obese scale but generally speaking I can appreciate bitches from skinny to chunky. Variety is the spice of life.
Man, you know those big girls with really pretty faces and in your head you see them and you're like, "dang, she'd be sooooo hot if she had a banging body, but now she's just okay"? I see chicks like that all the time. It sucks that this is my last quarter though because I've recently just started noticing how hot girls on campus are.

Man, you those big girls with really pretty faces and in your head you see them and you're like, "dang, she'd be sooooo hot if she had a banging body, but now she's just okay"? I see chicks like that all the time. It sucks that this is my last quarter though because I've recently just started noticing how hot girls on campus are.
every time I see one I am soo tempted to tell em they would be easy 9s if the dropped 20. but social mores prevent me from doing so ;(

EloquentM

aka Mannny
every time I see one I am soo tempted to tell em they would be easy 9s if the dropped 20. but social mores prevent me from doing so ;(
It's so baffling. Whatever though. They remind me of those childhood girls that you befriend when they're ugly and then they bloom and you're in. I had one of those but she's so stupid I could never bring myself to even be interested in her. She's pregnant now anyways haha.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's so baffling. Whatever though. They remind me of those childhood girls that you befriend when they're ugly and then they bloom and you're in. I had one of those but she's so stupid I could never bring myself to even be interested in her. She's pregnant now anyways haha.

On the flip side, they're pretty-faced girls with a low barrier of entry. Low hanging fruit, so to speak. The world already has enough hot chicks with high self esteem.

I was actually just scoping out this thick chick I used to go to school with. Red hair, freckles, insane curves...that shit is my weakness. She's back in town so hopefully I end up in a situation where I could potentially stick my dick in her.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, I'm newly single without any prospects at the moment. But I've been tied down for most of my adult life so it feels good to be completely free even if I'm blue balling. I'm down to fuck some chunky bitches if that's what it takes, someone's gotta do it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hook me up, bro. Just none of those big girls with flat asses and no hips, that shit ain't right. I don't wanna feel like I'm banging Grimace.

Minus_Me

tumblr_ligqu6krzj1qe0eclo1_r13_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom