• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned

iIIKx2Z.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Blame if you ever wanna get out of your current situation, holla at me and I'll come get you and bring you up to Michigan. I got room for a bro or two here. Not even joking, and that goes for all of you (except for the driving part unless you're in the midwest).

balddemon

Banned
I never realized how close michigan is to cleveland lol.
thanks for the offer tho snuggler, if I ever get the urge to wanna get got, I will hit you up.

snuggler you are a true bro. thank you. but I'm an awful person.

it's crazy how the first time you taste beer it's awful but by the time you're an alcoholic it's the one thing you can drink the fastest.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I never realized how close michigan is to cleveland lol.
thanks for the offer tho snuggler, if I ever get the urge to wanna get got, I will hit you up.

I'm in a place where no one get's got, way far away from shit like Lansing or Detroit. There's like one murder a year. It's a tourist town called Traverse City. It's actually a pretty cool place to live.

My place of work is in that shot.

Blame I'm an awful person, too. Just know the offer still stands.

balddemon

Banned
yeah that looks nothing like the michigan I've come to expect lmao. it looks warm and whatever the opposite of dilapidated and run down is.

I'm omw too, I hope you got room.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Riggs you better cleanse that fat heart. Cut out the dominoes and get your shit together. You have it in you. You could be a gorgeous, slim babe if you really wanted to.

Riggs

Banned
Riggs you better cleanse that fat heart. Cut out the dominoes and get your shit together. You have it in you. You could be a gorgeous, slim babe if you really wanted to.

I am more of an alcoholic than an eater. And how am I gonna stop drinking?!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I am more of an alcoholic than an eater. And how am I gonna stop drinking?!

Well, if you only drank and didn't eat you would probably wither away, which doesn't seem to be the case.

So, cut back on trash food and integrate exercise into your daily routine. Bike riding fucking OWNS but if you can't do that then run. Run every fucking day. You might not last long at first, but push yourself a little further everyday and before you know it you'll last longer than you ever thought you could. And once you start to feel just how fucking fit you're getting you'll wonder why you waited so long to try in the first place.

Let's get healthy, let's get fit bitches. I'm all about it right now.

Riggs

Banned
Snuggler I am going to start using my exercise bike while I play ps3. its been sitting here for months I only used it once.

Felt so good after though. Also your being nice and kind and its scaring me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snuggler I am going to start using my exercise bike while I play ps3. its been sitting here for months I only used it once.

Felt so good after though. Also your being nice and kind and its scaring me.

I'm going to haunt you like a ghost. Fuck yo PS3 unless it's something to occupy your mind while you own shit on that bike. That's a great start if you're devoted but get outside, nothing compares to running or riding with fresh air in yo fuckin' lungs. Just imagine how fuckin' good you could feel if you spend spring and summer just rocking shit dude. I want you doing at least like 3 miles a day to start, on the stationary or in RL preferably.

Riggs

Banned
I'm going to haunt you like a ghost. Fuck yo PS3 unless it's something to occupy your mind while you own shit on that bike. That's a great start if you're devoted but get outside, nothing compares to running or riding with fresh air in yo fuckin' lungs. Just imagine how fuckin' good you could feel if you spend spring and summer just rocking shit dude. I want you doing at least like 3 miles a day to start, on the stationary or in RL preferably.
Ya bro playing ps3 helps the time go by so fast when riding the exercise bike. I should get a real bike too. Thanks man I am motivated!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So on Sunday morning when I woke up after whatever the hell happened to me couldn't find my debit card. I've since found it, but the one thought in my mind was "it's ok, you can still buy 3 tall boys with the 5 dollars you have in cash."

I'm about to make some brats and watch make of the phantasm. I actually saw blame talk it up in that batman thread. I love TAS, but have never seen these movies.

Wool

So on Sunday morning when I woke up after whatever the hell happened to me couldn't find my debit card. I've since found it, but the one thought in my mind was "it's ok, you can still buy 3 tall boys with the 5 dollars you have in cash."

I'm about to make some brats and watch make of the phantasm. I actually saw blame talk it up in that batman thread. I love TAS, but have never seen these movies.

What kind of tallboys? You can get a 6-pack of PBR tallboys for $5 even here.

Steve Winwood are you talking about going to work in the oil fields? I spent a night in Dickinson, North Dakota in January at a hotel full of those guys. I couldn't make out a word they were saying, it was like some kind of pigeon English.

You're still in the Twin Cities right? Do you remember that news story last fall about the guy who worked in the oil fields, but then he drove all the way back to Hudson and murdered all three of his daughters? He was really bitter about him and his wife's divorce, but I think the oil field job drove him crazy. Here's the article.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mzAGRY7uo

Wool

You know how everyone knew voice_of_reason was eggman? If I got banned and made an alt account, would it be obvious? Am I just another anonymous jerk on an internet forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom