• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just FUCKED UP that Capra Demon. Woohoo! Onto the Depths!
actually off to work. :(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I hope it doesn't scar up too badly, I already have one chin scar and an eye scar.. Both from biking accidents. :/ I'm not gonna be as pretty. :(

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Next time Fernando be a bit more subtle.
The following things gave you away:
-Your Christianity
-Graphic Design being your profession
-You being a recent immigrant from Mexico to the US

Don't forget the blatant Nintendo fanboyism. You can smell that shit from a mile away.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You know those really cheap soft jalapeño bread rolls from Safeway?

That's what I made my sandwich with today. Mhmm. It IS good to be me.

oh, my mistake

01laugh.gif

Drinking some Young's Chocolate Stout....mmmm...mmmm.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Tasty.
I'm training a new employee how to quality inspection for a certain part.. But really I'm checking GAF.

arab

Blame if you ever wanna get out of your current situation, holla at me and I'll come get you and bring you up to Michigan. I got room for a bro or two here. Not even joking, and that goes for all of you (except for the driving part unless you're in the midwest).

can i party with you snuggs

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wait wait can you guys fill me on this egg man paying money for an alt thing?

Kwixotik

So I went to a bar with some friends and this girl came up to our table to talk to me. On one hand her friends thought I looked like a girl. On the other hand I'm so fine and should rub boobs with her.

I'm confused yet flattered.

Riggs

Banned
speaking of, I wonder if we will see a 'Mind of Wisdom' in the next few months post in here about his ex fucking his stud friend, titties, and snuggler's dick.

I should slap you in the fucking face. But I love you.

No movies out that are good to totally not pirate, this sucks.

Wait wait can you guys fill me on this egg man paying money for an alt thing?

Classified

I might get a dog from OT ....

Wool

So I went to a bar with some friends and this girl came up to our table to talk to me. On one hand her friends thought I looked like a girl. On the other hand I'm so fine and should rub boobs with her.

I'm confused yet flattered.

Do you have man boobs?

I might try making a thread tomorrow. I've got some BIG ideas. I don't think it could top Jtwo's thread about cutting an apple with a knife wrapped in paper, but it could be good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
what's the deal with larry's brother in the start of the perfect strangers intro with sunglasses on and he's just constantly bobbing his head like 'fuck yeah i look so cool'

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Considering working weekends for a few weeks so I can afford a Chromebook Pixel..
The thought of working for 12 straight days in a row is fucking horrifying though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have weekends off. It's nice. But soon enough I'll need a second job because I got fuckin bills up the ass yo. I'm pretty fuckin' thrifty most of the time except for when I go out and spend like 40-50 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom