• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

All for a fat/curvy bitches thread. That shortish with huge tits/thighs/ass/legs type is perfection.

Ykgo6.jpg

coldvein

Banned
All for a fat/curvy bitches thread. That shortish with huge tits/thighs/ass/legs type is perfection.

agreed. probably the hottest girl i ever dated was of that type. she was just fucking ruthlessly oozing sex at all times. shit was crazy.

wool, i'm posting from my gfs computer again. . .

i need to remember to use stealth mode or whatever.

lush

Make this girl about 5'4"/5'5" and fatter(majority in her lower half) and that's what I'm talking about. Just started messing with a chica to these specifications. Said birth control made her gain weight but her ass/thighs would still be ridiculous without it. Total vision. She's off it now though as she said it killed her libido so we'll see. Damn you condoms.

In other news, chicken and waffles.

coldvein

Banned
i remember it being a big deal when i hit 1000 posts in the last drunk thread .. now we got several people over a thousand. drunk thread is increasing exponentially. the singularity is near

I tried to go on 4chan once like 3 years ago but I didn't understand how to even navigate the site. That and I hear it's full of chuds.
Same. I gave myself about 20 seconds on /b/ cause I had heard nothing but horror stories and wanted to see what it was all about. Never again.

i'm glad i've got good pals to scour the shitty parts of the internet for me and bring back the good pixx.
What else are friends for?

balddemon

Banned
1396 out of 6218 of my posts are in the two drunk threads.
601 in the 1st, 795 in the other.

I think I was banned for a little bit in the other one.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I could use one of those life is good moments. Sometimes going out alone can lead to really cool stuff but sometimes I just feel like a leper. But things are way better than they were a year ago, life is a mixed bag but at least I'm not a depressed shut-in anymore. At least I'm fuckin trying yo.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dammit everytime I put some good shit on the juke they cut it off for open mic or some corny jam band. I'm cursed.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The latter. It's a douchebox. But one of my tracks is playing before the cut off. I'm the only one enjoying it but that's fine

I thought my next one was up but it's ACDC instead. Gross.

oh, you mean that west.

If you are single and ready to get drunk a lot by all means do it. If I were a single dude I would be all over that. It's like a wild west oil town lol. Especially Williston.

something about the text not being green. I don't know.

I'm drunk on gatorade and vodka. six pack in the fridge. everything is fucked. all the threads in OT suck tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom