• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Eh. Don't get me wrong, I'd put my dick in her, but bitches like that don't do much for me. Artificial on the inside and out, no character at all. There's plenty of bitches I know in real life who may not be as "perfect" on paper, but are infinitely more attractive.

I think most people would agree with that. It's a different story when you are just ogling women on the internet though. I've been making a point to post amateur, non-photoshopped pictures. Playboy is just a disaster these days.

As far as fake tits go, I like them sometimes. I more like the idea that someone would have a completely impractical, expensive surgery for the sole purpose of attracting men. I had a boss at a restaurant a couple years ago with huge fake breasts and obvious plastic surgery all over her face. I couldn't take her seriously.

Riggs

Banned
Hrmm yep, rather see that 'Rock Hard Ass' you keep talking about tho.

CapTNRiggz

Someone skype me or I am going to kill myself.

Posting for new page, this is very important information so I don't kill myself.

Also Lucy from trailer park boys has fake tits now and she still looks fantastic.

My kind of girl.

9DGlWuf.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing bikini clad ladies makes this thread seem like a frat house, we're supposed to cultivate a poetically wasted aura from days gone by.

balddemon

Banned
I don't wanna seem too thirsty, but I want to fuck the girl on the right so damn bad. hottest and sluttiest girl I've ever partied with. too bad she moves from boyfriend to boyfriend by cheating until she gets caught lol. I just have to figure out how to get in the same party with her again.

Man do I absolutely love thigh high socks.
Same, dude. Definitely my biggest turn on.

If any of you wear thigh high socks to the future drunkGAF meet I will probably try to sex you. Fair warning.

I don't wanna seem too thirsty, but I want to fuck the girl on the right so damn bad. hottest and sluttiest girl I've ever partied with. too bad she moves from boyfriend to boyfriend by cheating until she gets caught lol. I just have to figure out how to get in the same party with her again.
Just be the one she moves from her boyfriend to and bail after that. Doesn't sound like you're trying to wife her or anything.

Wool

Seeing bikini clad ladies makes this thread seem like a frat house, we're supposed to cultivate a poetically wasted aura from days gone by.

We're going to have to run this by shadyspace, since he's the OP.

I think the idea behind drunk thread is to be able to post without constraints, just like alcohol removes your inhibitions. You're putting us in a box with these rules. I did not enjoy looking at your bloody chin or stitches, but I didn't say anything on the principle that this is a free thread.

Drunk thread is like the wild wild west of NeoGAF. The final frontier. They had babes, booze, bloody chins and maybe even pizza boys named Chris back then, therefore we should too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom