• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
An old math teacher in high school would tell us stories about working in Domino's as a teenager. He said they had a gigantic thing of cheese in the back that was old and gross.

I think he was full of shit. He was a bad person anyway. Lay some truth on me Eloquent.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
An old math teacher in high school would tell us stories about working in Domino's as a teenager. He said they had a gigantic thing of cheese in the back that was old and gross.

I think he was full of shit. He was a bad person anyway. Lay some truth on me Eloquent.
at our place cheese was fresh. most of the time it wasn't over a day old (same for dough). we'd grate the cheese and make the dough ourselves each day. the people at my job weren't particularly assholes to customers but we'd always play pranks on each other. also yes we always ate the ingredients while cooking. health code violation I know which was funny to me because in order to work there you had to past the health code test at a local 3rd party corp. lol.

My favorite parts of the job were

1. free reign to basically customize any pizza you wanted
2. wings
3. making garlic and cinnimon knots out of dough
4. occasional free pizza
5. cheeseeeeee

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We're going to have to run this by shadyspace, since he's the OP.

I think the idea behind drunk thread is to be able to post without constraints, just like alcohol removes your inhibitions. You're putting us in a box with these rules. I did not enjoy looking at your bloody chin or stitches, but I didn't say anything on the principle that this is a free thread.
I impose no constraints or rules. I'm no mod. People can and do post what they want here. I'm just a snoot and them photos are tacky as all hell.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I still do ~60% of my posting in this thread while drunk! I wasn't trying to give anyone an existential crisis.

retail is hell. what is this thread about these days it used to be just a place where people were drunk.. i don't know.

im gonna have to start back over in retail.. ive been unemployed too long that my resume gap is too shitty

fuck

Lol i just came from an AA meeting. Buzzkilllll.

everytime ive gone to AA i just wanted to drink more

found it real depressing

sometimes theres hot girls though

best job I had was at a dinning hall in uni. Good thing is that management was kinda strict on work shit(be on time, responsible for your station etc) but not so much on anything else so it was really chill.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Want to quit my job so bad.. Going into work in an awful mood.. I'm so fucked if I have nasty rooms today... I'll lose my shit

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Toohsbruk didn't you just get that job? At least stick around to prove those of us who'd love to see you unemployed wrong.
I've started drinking more again, smoking and I can't even be motivated to exercise... Feelsbadman
Also the management is bad and there standards are so mad everyday I get the shit kicked out of me
Had apprenticeship dangled in front of me but he hasn't gotten back to me... Sucks
Didn't you make a thread like last week praising the lord at getting this job?

C'mon son it took me a month 1/2 to hate my retail job.
I think it's been 3 weeks or something and it's just not for me, but there's fuck all work out there and if I leave it'll look bad on my Cv... Every day is such a fucking struggle, I'm only just hitting the average room speed required because a few attendants have a bit of time/pity spare to help me, I'm so slow I can't take a lunch break

I'm scared, please hold me

holdme.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm cursed in dark souls and its ruining our night/making our night awesome.

Riggs

Banned
Hah poor pizza boy Chris. Snuggler you will never get my account!!

Also hope this is rugburn and not herpes, really I am not joking :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom