• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
Yeah no joke I won't tell them that lol.

But I never listened to snoop. However, I did hear a good song on the radio today and when I shazam'd it, I found out that its a fallout boy song. Talk about a blast from he past, I haven't heard them since I was like 15 and still going to church dances.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah no joke I won't tell them that lol.

But I never listened to snoop. However, I did hear a good song on the radio today and when I shazam'd it, I found out that its a fallout boy song. Talk about a blast from he past, I haven't heard them since I was like 15 and still going to church dances.
HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD GIN AND JUICEEE? WHAAAAAT PLEASE GO LISTEN TO DOGGYSTYLE RIGHT NOW

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I actually feel pretty good about myself these days and that's nice but it doesn't help me feel like I fit in at all. I'm a ghost.

balddemon

Banned
Fill Werrell
Saw Rihanna naked yesterday. I asked why arent you wearing any clothes. She said naked bodypainting but we ran outa paint after my forehead

lol

Feelings wash over you like invisible waves as you fathom the incomprehensibility of the universe. We are so connected and so detached. We are everything and nothing. Fuck.

It always bugs me when people ask why something happens. Like why did this happen etc etc. It's like flipping a coin and asking why it came up heads. It just happens. It's random meaningless variance. There's no reason to anything.

Nuklear

Banned
If you ever have a spare $40 get a bottle of Templeton Rye. It's damn good whiskey. I'm feeeeeeeeeeeeling soooo good right now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
qkPQT5C.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v27jdRub2GQ

Wool

I'm eating Club® crackers, drinking a PBR tallboy, and listening to a reggae cover of "Dream Weaver". Has anyone ever done this combination of things in the history of the universe?

4tkTW.jpg

I haven't. I'm going to go buy some tallboys right now however.

Also, thanks for breaking up Snuggler's weird posts with that photo. I was thinking of doing the same.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah dawg, do your thang, I was just expressing incredulity towards the idea of skank pics being preferable to weird or unique content in this thread. We can do more interesting shit than that. There's plenty of other places to go to if you need something to jerk off to.

Nah dawg, do your thang, I was just expressing incredulity towards the idea of skank pics being preferable to weird or unique content in this thread. We can do more interesting shit than that. There's plenty of other places to go to if you need something to jerk off to.

whoa whoa whoa i cant let you be calling my girl a skank

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Got twelve beers and two bags of chips. Lets do this.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
How's your game going luckyboy?!
I wanted to drink some heinekin tonight, but in drinking necks instead. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom