• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair to you sir, you being of american nationality, not a single insult you make will ever even remotely offend me, everything just loses it's edge when you know it's coming from some nerdy americans mouth

At the end of all of this I just see nothing being topped by something like this

No need to get fancy with wordplay and amongst other things, simple and to the point

ONTOPIC: Ur mom liked it last nyt

I can't even make sense of this dumbfuckery. Americans? Nerds? Fancy? Moms?

balddemon

Banned
Oh so that's how tash feels about us. Nerdy* americans.

Well fuck you too, you bloody cunt.

*i am nerdy, but he made it into an insult. He's still a bloody cunt. Probably had to eat himself out to get his red wings cuz no girl wants him down there with his herpes infested mouth.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I can't even make sense of this dumbfuckery. Americans? Nerds? Fancy? Moms?

See i read that in an english accent

It could have an offensive tone to it

but americanise it

just nothing
Oh so that's how tash feels about us. Nerdy* americans.

Well fuck you too, you bloody cunt.

*i am nerdy, but he made it into an insult. He's still a bloody cunt. Probably had to eat himself out to get his red wings cuz no girl wants him down there with his herpes infested mouth.
I have no quarrel with you Bald, but i had to use the term to get to him

which meant you got hurt in the process

I hope you can forgive me, darling

Also, nobody would say bloody cunt here

balddemon

Banned
Its ok tash, I haven't been insulted in my 10 years on the internet and I'm sure as hell not about to start now. I was just being sarcastic.

I just know that if I make the thread it will have a provocative picture in the OP.

Wool

rMkBZSz.jpg

Get in ma belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom