• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the Anne Hathaway resemblance at all.

Had some deep conversations today. I need a drink. Thinkin this wine with the sharks game will go nicely.
One of these days I'm going to have a wine night. I fucking hate wine but I've been trying to train my palette to enjoy it.

AcridMeat

Banned
One of these days I'm going to have a wine night. I fucking hate wine but I've been trying to train my palette to enjoy it.
It's the buzz it gives that I'm after. There's something about it that's pretty tantalizing.

I was the same way and only recently decided to buy some cheaper wine and its easy as hell to drink. vhfive said get a merlot, so I did, and that's what I've been getting since.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Contest is over.

tumblr_mjm01mZXZN1qkm9e3o1_500.jpg

071312-selina-kyle.jpg

they even almost have the same fucking nose. only thing off between the two is the eyebrows.

I want to hear more

A guy was staring at me at a light. So I look over and he keeps staring. I give him the finger and yell some obscenities. He gets extra mad and starts throwing up gang signs and yelling. I just look at him and with a look of "sure man yeah right" until the light turns green.

He starts following me, I got a while to go before my destination so I'm getting ready, he gives up because it's a long drive and turns around.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
A guy was staring at me at a light. So I look over and he keeps staring. I give him the finger and yell some obscenities. He gets extra mad and starts throwing up gang signs and yelling. I just look at him and with a look of "sure man yeah right" until the light turns green.

He starts following me, I got a while to go before my destination so I'm getting ready, he gives up because it's a long drive and turns around.

Did he look like he lifts?

Riggs

Banned

Did he lift you think?

Glad you didn't have to beat his ass though.

Where you from? Better to not get these kind of people going , everyone has guns down here lol.

Nuklear

Banned
Ugh. it's Wednesday and I"m pretty fucking buzzed. I'm feeling good and hopefully I don't feel that shitty in the morning. Ugh...work.

balddemon

Banned
that was some shitty l4d2. riggs never showed, whoarse left like midway through, and then a bunch of randoms showed up. so i quit and now i'm going to bed. lol

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm in a shitty mood surprisingly. I think it's because I've been up since 350 am. I think I'm going to have a drink tomorrow. I hope not though. *sigh*

balddemon

Banned
i was in a shitty mood until lifetime fitness left me a message about my job application there. it's for men's locker room attendant, but I"ll take anything at this point.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
i was in a shitty mood until lifetime fitness left me a message about my job application there. it's for men's locker room attendant, but I"ll take anything at this point.
That reminds me. I need to start seriously applying. I have graduation in about a month and no prospects lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom