• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished off a bottle of champagne. Got a 22 of stell and two new strains of weed to try while I play some Dark Souls. Repurchased FEZ, now REZHD and child of Eden need to get released on steam and I can officially officially get rid of my Xbox.

Coincidentally had to refill my lexapro prescription at the same time I picked up my medical cannabis, it's just funny seeing the super official pill bottles next to eachothera. I also bought 8 new sharpies. Ultra fine.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
And i dont look like robert shnieder

Im going to see my parents today guys

5 hour journey, but it will be worth the free money and beers offered

Wish me luck an post more women

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
And i dont look like robert shnieder

Im going to see my parents today guys

5 hour journey, but it will be worth the free money and beers offered

Wish me luck an post more women

Parents cooking ftw, It will be worth it for that alone. Unless you replicate your mothers recipes at home.

tearsofash

so im about to let this couple rent my spare room, but this one chick is pretty flirty and showed me her boobs just now. this other guy is all jealous and such.

I need the money, and selling xanax isn't covering it.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
so im about to let this couple rent my spare room, but this one chick is pretty flirty and showed me her boobs just now. this other guy is all jealous and such.

I need the money, and selling xanax isn't covering it.
Dude

Dude not fuck her, they have access to all your shit

Scene_Missing.PNG

ZeroRay

You could say you're a "nice guy." :p

Seriously though, I think a lot like Jtwo in the sense that I'm too concerned about coming off as an asshole, but the more I try to alleviate that by changing the way I act that the more of a jerk I seem to myself. Like a fucking hypocritical jerk.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You could say you're a "nice guy." :p

Seriously though, I think a lot like Jtwo in the sense that I'm too concerned about coming off as an asshole, but the more I try to alleviate that by changing the way I act that the more of a jerk I seem to myself. Like a fucking hypocritical jerk.
Lol I have I nice side. I'm too careless to carry that weight though.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Da fuck is this Zima jawn? Yes I know lucky, I'm sorry. Was tempted to pick up my fave wine but...well remember acrids speech about laziness?

Nuklear

Banned
Today wasn't so bad at work. Drinking a lot of water during the day has paid off. I was a little hazy till about noon(I goto work at 10:30) and then I was fine.

Anyone have any Absinthe recommendations? I always remember the stuff from the music video Perfect Drug by Nine Inch Nails and I'm curious to try some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom