• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
ChiTownBuffalo
Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
(01-13-2011, 01:48 PM)

holy fuck that tag

ChiTownBuffalo
Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
(01-13-2011, 01:48 PM)

holy fuck that tag

I remember this, he was so dumb.

Minus_Me

My gfs sister just watched the Michael GTA5 trailer and said "I can't believe they made a song about lady Gaga". We just stared at her and literally faced palmed.

I legit can't write papers nowadays without alcohol. #collegesenior

13 pages in and 3 beers deep. Surprised those numbers aren't reversed to be honest.

13 pages ?

makes me glad i dropped out of college

for about five seconds
This is 13 pages of drunken rambling bullshit thought. I think I even included a hashtag somewhere in this paper.

Fuck it though, I'm emailing it to my professor and calling it a night. TINYCHAT BITCHES.

tumblr_m4r6dz9Awu1qkrj3lo1_1280.jpg

Contest is over.

tearsofash

do elaborate

I had some folks over that I met at work. We had all been drinking, and his fiancé kept being flirty. Showing me her boobs, her ass, and such. I had given him a gaggle of Xanax, and I think she had one or two.

He had become upset at her for being so flirty, and they decided to leave.

I was too drunk and under the influence of vyvanse, and couldn't really convince anyone to stay. Too happy and liberal... But also poor judgment from alcohol I guess.

A few hours later at around 7:30 I started drunk phone calls from the guy. . . Asking where his wife was. I told him didn't know. He just kept asking the same thing over and over again. I tried getting info and finally figured out where he was.

After my girlfriend finally got off work, she took me to the hospital. The nurse told me they were pulled over. He was found unresponsive and she was swerving. I called the jail, and found out she had been put there.

He didn't have any money, so no bailouts. We went to her place of employment to tell them she was sick, but he ended up telling them she was in jail for a DUI instead. . . Which the mgmt didn't take too kindly to and said that she probably just lost her job.

Then we dropped him off at his apt, and I finally got to bed at 10am.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Preface everything you say with "There are a million things that need to happen right now." tomorow.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Today is a big day for me. I have to drive downstate and all I can think about is getting explosive diarrhea out in the middle of nowhere. This is my nightmare.

balddemon

Banned
demon you bandwagoner come here you lug

I've never been so stressed at a game.
:hug:

There was some stupid basketball being played last night. Luckily I avoided stress with recettear, while the game was on the side haha.

Ps steph curry has been one of my favorite players since he almost beat KU.
I had some folks over that I met at work. We had all been drinking, and his fiancé kept being flirty. Showing me her boobs, her ass, and such. I had given him a gaggle of Xanax, and I think she had one or two.

He had become upset at her for being so flirty, and they decided to leave.

I was too drunk and under the influence of vyvanse, and couldn't really convince anyone to stay. Too happy and liberal... But also poor judgment from alcohol I guess.

A few hours later at around 7:30 I started drunk phone calls from the guy. . . Asking where his wife was. I told him didn't know. He just kept asking the same thing over and over again. I tried getting info and finally figured out where he was.

After my girlfriend finally got off work, she took me to the hospital. The nurse told me they were pulled over. He was found unresponsive and she was swerving. I called the jail, and found out she had been put there.

He didn't have any money, so no bailouts. We went to her place of employment to tell them she was sick, but he ended up telling them she was in jail for a DUI instead. . . Which the mgmt didn't take too kindly to and said that she probably just lost her job.

Then we dropped him off at his apt, and I finally got to bed at 10am.
Smfh @ those two. Not your problem, which I'm sure you know lol. Just hide your stash outside of your place (like in a bag in a watertight box in a creek), and lay low for a while. I would probably never sell or mention drugs to those two again.

balddemon

Banned
just saw the picture. that is a lot of freckles plus her ass is looking pretty....not there.

I'd still bang but i've seen hotter girls posted. you can do better style fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom