• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

I've been living with these strangers from craigslist since Monday, and 3 out of 4 nights have involved heavy drinking. Last night one of them had been drinking vodka+cranberry juice, but he ran out of juice and then used the liquid from a jar of pickles. It was disgusting, and I kept giving him shit about it. I said I was going to go make a nice mayonnaise and whiskey on the rocks. I got a little carried away and now I think we have beef. I might leave a new jar of pickles by his door.

Is MidnIgHtS done with this thread? I haven't seen any of those self-deprecating posts in awhile.

Wool

riggs lives in some shitty florida town. I wanna say boca raton or sarasota. but I'm not sure.

P9JLSOq.jpg

Do any of you guys actually have a best day in your life? I can't think of one for me.

Yeah we're all from buttfuck FL how bout that. Weird all the people getting drunk are from Florida.

Makes sense, I was only in Florida for a weekend and it's given me lifetime alcoholism. The things I saw are there were not meant to be seen.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Do any of you guys actually have a best day in your life? I can't think of one for me.

Makes sense, I was only in Florida for a weekend and it's given me lifetime alcoholism. The things I saw are there were not meant to be seen.
Yeah.

This one time I smoked weed on the beach at night. Everything felt beautiful

Minus_Me

Giving a cigarette to the most popular girl in my grade during a trip to NYC. We became friends and it really changed my high school experience for the best. In turn that made me who I am today.

Wool

July 4th, 2011 is definitely in my top 5. I don't know if I can say it was the best day because there were a lot of great days when you were a kid that wouldn't actually seem that great through an adult lens.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Me too actually. Although I cannot provide sources to confirm. Sorry for hating on Billy Ray btw. Not trolling, I felt bad.

Yeah I seriously was mad about that. You should have at least waited a day after to voice your opinion to keep the thread alive.

Riggs

Banned
Yeah I seriously was mad about that. You should have at least waited a day after to voice your opinion to keep the thread alive.

My bad man, I was a dick. Won't happen again. If I ever make a Coolio appreciation thread you have permission to take a giant shit all over me.

Just saw all the top posts, lol Florida.

ahh what!? you dont like freckles? or do you just think she has too extreme of a case

...leaving this thread forever.
Relax bros, I was making a sharp knees reference. Would still bang, but I agree that she needs work in dat ass department.

Is MidnIgHtS done with this thread? I haven't seen any of those self-deprecating posts in awhile.
MidnIgHtS = Style Fox now. He changed his persona if you didn't see a few pages ago.

Ryaaan14

Banned
My bad man, I was a dick. Won't happen again. If I ever make a Coolio appreciation thread you have permission to take a giant shit all over me.

Just saw all the top posts, lol Florida.

I fucking love Coolio tho

Unless you're talking about the poster, then I don't know him well enough to judge

Riggs

Banned
I fucking love Coolio tho

Unless you're talking about the poster, then I don't know him well enough to judge

Haha nah not the poster , he cracks me up though. You are cool man, I have to apologize again. I will try to improve on not being an asshole, everyone in here is such a dick but I love them all. Except for MiDNiGHTS of course.

Snuggler is still a cock btw.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Haha nah not the poster , he cracks me up though. You are cool man, I have to apologize again. I will try to improve on not being an asshole, everyone in here is such a dick but I love them all. Except for MiDNiGHTS of course.

Snuggler is still a cock btw.

It's ok man. I'm your friend. I feel like I'm a lot of people's friend in this thread without them even knowing. Like Snuggler. I think he's talked shit to me in my threads before but I still look at him as a friend.

Riggs

Banned
It's ok man. I'm your friend. I feel like I'm a lot of people's friend in this thread without them even knowing. Like Snuggler. I think he's talked shit to me in my threads before but I still look at him as a friend.

Thanks bro, same here. Snuggler is an evil little shit. Cats are the gate keepers of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom