• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

ryan you should post more in here braheim. we have a lack of women getting fucked avatars in here.

SvFM3.jpg

I think it's the girl from The Ring

coldvein

Banned
hard to pick a best day of my life.

the first time i had a fluent conversation with somebody in italy in italian was cool, felt like i had really accomplished something.
the first time i really tripped hard on acid was cool
the first time i saw sweat dripping off big beautiful tits in my face was cool
i dont know. its a tough question.

Riggs

Banned
Ha did all this best day of my life shit start from my dumb profile?

Lol macuser Jesus Christ, I bet you are a kick ass dad though.

now that i think of it having a kid was pretty cool

not the birth part, but when i nutted him into my wife. looking back, i think that particular nut was extra special and meaningful. i think it may have felt better too, as if my semen were patting me on the back.

goddamn its all firey and gross out

the sky is yellow

blame your sweet king of the hill cover vid made me pick up the AXE again.. rockin the shit out of louie louie

D̿R͂͏U̷ͤ͊̓ͨ͒̚Nͨ͌̎̇K̀́ ̒̾͛T̿͢HR̿Eͤ͆ͩ̾͒͆҉Å̈́͗̽͊ͫD

Riggs

Banned
You should poke her finger back if she crams it up there.

btw Riggs do you smoke or am I gonna have to go outside every 30 minutes like a pussy

You smoke? Thank god. Yeah I do man. 24 pack of bud platinum on the way too. Is it bud platinum or Bud platinum light you drink? Was picking up the regular, I don't care either way.

My porch is like rightttt here though I usually smoke outside, but if we get fucked up enough I am sure we will be smoking inside lol.

Coldvein you serious man?

Ryaaan14

Banned
You smoke? Thank god. Yeah I do man. 24 pack of bud platinum on the way too. Is it bud platinum or Bud platinum light you drink? Was picking up the regular, I don't care either way.

My porch is like rightttt here though I usually smoke outside, but if we get fucked up enough I am sure we will be smoking inside lol.

Coldvein you serious man?

There's only one.

1h8FlCW.gif

Wool

Realistically, there is no way toeback lasts another 30 days on this forum without getting perma-banned. I don't know how it hasn't happened already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom