• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
What am I doing wrong. I am parrying in the direction of the attacks and my timing is right on. Half the time attacks get through though on prototype boss :(
He's a very tough boss. Just keep practicing. By the end of the game you'll master it.

Riggs

Banned
Beat him! Fuck you prototype!!!!

Ryan wasn't able to make it tonight, I got like so much fucking beer lol ...

Snuggler you can have 2, I am putting you on a strict limit.

coldvein

Banned
Sounds like you're getting old.

definitely. i've been waking up and having to urinate at weird times in the night. something happening with my old man bladder. they tested my pee, i dont have a urinary tract infection or kidney stones or anything .. they did a blood test to see if i have diabetes or clamidiya or gonorrhea though

if i have gonorrhea you guys will be the first to know, i promise.

I can't wait for the last 200 posts in this thread. It's going to be like drunkthread mardi gras knowing we can do whatever the fuck we want since it's getting locked anyways.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
nvm

sorry, been advised to lose these posts..if you dont mind editing yours fellas...that'd be swell... this night is one for the history books of tashbrooke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom