• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
usually yeah but i definitely did not drink again until the next morning

atramental, whats that religion thing you showed me before? it was on wikipedia and like believe in God but not religion or something. i'm trying to show my mom.
http://www.revrob.com/society-topme...-in-the-us-may-be-egonovism-not-christianity-

Egonovism

edit: or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moralistic_therapeutic_deism

Moralistic Therapeutic Deism

atramental stop trying to get baldy to join your weird cult.
Haha...

I'm not an Egonovist. I'm a Free-thinker/Atheist.

balddemon

Banned
No problem, BD.

But yeah, I think that most moderate to liberal religious folk in the US are Egonovists/MTDs but they don't have these terms to describe themselves and therefore they consider themselves as "Christian" or whatever.

balddemon

Banned
^only if they see you as friends only or they have SOs already. either way i'm a fan of surround oneself with attractive people. boosts ones status and self esteem. (and chances of drunk sex)
No problem, BD.

But yeah, I think that most moderate to liberal religious folk in the US are Egonovists/MTDs but they don't have these terms to describe themselves and therefore they consider themselves as "Christian" or whatever.

i wonder if this is a thing i'll somewhat grow out of. if it's just a convenient mechanism for me to justify branching off from my parents' choices.

i wonder if this is a thing i'll somewhat grow out of. if it's just a convenient mechanism for me to justify branching off from my parents' choices.
Eh, time will tell. If you remained an Egonovist for the remainder of your life I wouldn't mind.

How I came to my position as a freethinking atheist was through a lot research and 15+ years of seeing things not add up in my past faith. Also, I watched countless debates on YouTube between atheists and theists (most of them were Christian theists).

Plus, I'm the kind of person that doesn't get bothered by "existential crisises". I am, for the most part, pretty content with what I have in this life.

Wool

my last blackout was in utah, last halloween. went from house party to house party until our DD set me by a tree and said "stay here". then i don't remember what happened but he said that someone had come by and given me a shot haha. he was gone for 5 minutes and somehow i found more liquor. he was pissed.

and then on the way home i had my head out the window like a dog, pukin all over the highway. we stopped at a drivethrough and i opened the door and dry heaved while getting our food lmao.

Welcome back! What was that, a 3 month ban? Did you get kicked out of your house?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
pour yourself a bubble bath then leave a trail of roses leading up to it, so your friends follows the trail to find you in the tub, nude and ready for his loving

balddemon

Banned
Welcome back! What was that, a 3 month ban? Did you get kicked out of your house?

ha thanks. yeah it was supposed to go another month but i cried a lot in irc so the mods were nice to me :)

and no, but i'm headed down that path. in the last 3 days my mom has twice said for me to move out. if i move out i'd have to work a couple jobs to support myself and not go to school, or join the military. might almost be worth it to move out though. as long as i can find a cheap car and a roommate i'd be good.

Hetting really anxious here lol. I bet I'll say something really stupid and ruin everything.
i3jANCUGuDfcY.jpg

lol, never heard of him. I don't consider myself bitchy, but it's been a while.

I'll be so disapointed if he comes just to watch a movie. What would you think if a guy texts someone telling them they wanna see them at their place to watch a movie or something? I haven't seen him in a long while. Maybe I'm getting my hopes up for nothing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
lol, never heard of him. I don't consider myself bitchy, but it's been a while. I'll be so disapointed if he comes just to watch a movie. What would you think if a guy texts someone telling them they wanna see them at their place to watch a movie or something? Maybe I'm getting my hopes up for nothing.

It all depends on the context of this situation. What you're describing is very vague. Do you have reason to believe he would be interested in more then just hanging out as regular bros? Then he's probably down to fuck. Just don't be afraid to make the move.

It all depends on the context of this situation. What you're describing is very vague. Do you have reason to believe he would be interested in more then just hanging out? Then he's probably down to fuck.

We get along very well, and the last time I saw him stuff happened. Pus he seemed very happy I'd be alone, and told he'd bring beers. I haven't seen him in many many months.

Salsa

I'll be so disapointed if he comes just to watch a movie. What would you think if a guy texts someone telling them they wanna see them at their place to watch a movie or something? I haven't seen him in a long while. Maybe I'm getting my hopes up for nothing.

he wants to bang

We get along very well, and the last time I saw him stuff happened.

he wants to bang bang bang

Acid08

Banned

Text him and say you're gonna order a pizza with extra sausage. His response will tell you what you need to know.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
8 minutes and counting, what kind of underwear are you wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom