• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
RIP Gaborn
pour-one-out.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
"I have a feeling that I love her
Though she just sees me like a brother.
Not just any one part, I love her whole
Not just one percent, I love her full"

Hahaha young manny I'd like to teach you a thing about women and alcohol.

AcridMeat

Banned
Soon after finding out the Gaborn stuff a friend came and found out another friend's dog (they've had for ~15 years, I've known since ~1st or 2nd grade) died tonight as well. Then see the parents of that friend at the theatre we went to.

Bizarre night, but at least Wreck It Ralph is a great movie.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I saw clout adlas it was so-so but I'm glad I saw it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just played some scream fortress and am now eating a cold pupusa

and i guess ive been 25 years old for the last 25 minutes

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
muchas gracias
its been nice to have an excuse to go on this pseudo bender
ive been drinking since friday night but havent gotten incoherent or sick yet, just keeping a steady drip. i was sitting around a fire with some people last night feeling kinda swoozy but thats as close as ive gotten to overdoing it. ive been perfecting "the dude" levels of persistent intoxication. once you cross the line into full blown drunkenness it all falls apart. seriously, ive been drinking since like 1 pm.

jb1234

Happy birthday, jtwo! My mom just turned 60 today (I'm 32) and it's really making me think about how fast time is flying. It gets worse in your 30s. It feels like each day is over with just before it begins.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks ERRBODY!
Just woke up, gonna smoke a bowl and go to the apple store.

I'm strongly considering giving up liquor or at least severely limiting my intake.

I just got home from a trip, and a couple of those nights I was so black-out drunk that I ended up doing things that I'm going to have a hard time forgiving myself for. I absolutely hate the feeling of finding out the things you did that you can't remember after a night of hard drinking. I'm hoping it doesn't strain personal relationships.

I'm okay with drinking beer, but I have a hard time limiting myself to just one or two shots. I don't drink terribly often, but when I do drink I have to have more discipline. It seems like it's only when I drink liquor that things end badly.

Finding out what you did is half the fun, c'mon.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Probably? Fuck that wishy washy bullshit, son, go all in and all out. I want you to drink and smoke until your bones are like jelly.

Acid08

Banned
I'm strongly considering giving up liquor or at least severely limiting my intake.

I just got home from a trip, and a couple of those nights I was so black-out drunk that I ended up doing things that I'm going to have a hard time forgiving myself for. I absolutely hate the feeling of finding out the things you did that you can't remember after a night of hard drinking. I'm hoping it doesn't strain personal relationships.

I'm okay with drinking beer, but I have a hard time limiting myself to just one or two shots. I don't drink terribly often, but when I do drink I have to have more discipline. It seems like it's only when I drink liquor that things end badly.
Yeah man I know exactly how you feel. The past few times I've had liquor nights they ended real bad. It takes a while for liquor to hit me so when I feel the effects 30 minutes and 3/4's of a bottle later it's real bad. I lost a friend because I hit on his gf while blacked out and the last time I was at a party, puked everywhere, and was walking around the party with puke all over me. Fuck man. I hate myself for that shit.

Acid08

Banned
damn, exactly how badly did you hit on his girlfriend!?
She gave me a ride home and apparently it was during that. I don't think I made any physical contact but I only know what she told me since I can't remember any of it. I would have never done it sober/not blacked out. She was annoying as hell most of the time. My libido just gets out of fucking control when I drink too much.

Damn dudes lol

I had a friend and coworker of my wife hit get blackout drunk and hit on her. Said if I left her he would be there to fill "the hole". I still give him shit about it 4 years later.

coldvein

Banned
She gave me a ride home and apparently it was during that. I don't think I made any physical contact but I only know what she told me since I can't remember any of it. I would have never done it sober/not blacked out. She was annoying as hell most of the time. My libido just gets out of fucking control when I drink too much.

yeah man, i know how that is...
kinda wack that your buddy hasn't forgiven you if you didn't even touch her or anything and you were covered in vomit. shit. ah well. lesson learned.

Acid08

Banned
Sorry for laughin, aceed.
lol no worries. I should count myself lucky that those situations are rare for me, as long as I'm smart about it I handle my booze wonderfully. I know peeps who are the vomiting messes every single time they drink.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, one time when I was like 18 I got so drunk apparently later that night at like 5 am after me and my dude had crashed out I just started jerkin it. I remember him waking me up and being like "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MAN

coldvein

Banned
Mn, you just gotta laugh that stuff off when it happens. As longs nobody is getting aggressive and shit it's just funny. IMO at least.

agreed. as long as it isnt happening often and nobody's getting hurt, who gives a fuck. sucks that acid and the girls boyfriend cant be palz anymore.

balddemon

Banned
my last blackout was in utah, last halloween. went from house party to house party until our DD set me by a tree and said "stay here". then i don't remember what happened but he said that someone had come by and given me a shot haha. he was gone for 5 minutes and somehow i found more liquor. he was pissed.

and then on the way home i had my head out the window like a dog, pukin all over the highway. we stopped at a drivethrough and i opened the door and dry heaved while getting our food lmao.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
my last blackout was in utah, last halloween. went from house party to house party until our DD set me by a tree and said "stay here". then i don't remember what happened but he said that someone had come by and given me a shot haha. he was gone for 5 minutes and somehow i found more liquor. he was pissed.

and then on the way home i had my head out the window like a dog, pukin all over the highway. we stopped at a drivethrough and i opened the door and dry heaved while getting our food lmao.
dry heaving is good. Means you can drink more.

balddemon

Banned
dry heaving is good. Means you can drink more.

usually yeah but i definitely did not drink again until the next morning

atramental, whats that religion thing you showed me before? it was on wikipedia and like believe in God but not religion or something. i'm trying to show my mom.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hehe, the great clips girl is texting me. Its always so nice when theres no quesiton of interest. Its so much easier to be all suave when you're sure its not falling on deaf ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom