• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
So I've been staying at a Motel 6 the past week and last night I got pizza and got high in the room. Damn my paranoia was off the wall until I decided to go to sleep.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, acd. Sorry to hear that. Anytime you're in a motel6 you gotta drink peppermint schnapps and hot coco.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm on day 2 of my epic 3 day birthday weekend. Had dinner with friends last night. playing vidgames today and gonna go see cloud atlass tonight.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
There's something I need you to know but I cannot say. I try again and again to no avail today. Some say to be forward, others suggest I let things flow. I try, but I'm so confused I don't know which direction to go.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Got mahself a haircut and the girl with a shaved head and wicked tatts gave me her number (seriously, im shocked too) we're gonna get together and do some painting I guess. I think she's just looking to be friends though, b ecause she lives with her boyfriend.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It actually wasn't and random and playerrific as that might have sounded. She's cut my hair like five times and we've definitely been on a "so... hows your life been the last 2 months since ive seen you" basis.

Got mahself a haircut and the girl with a shaved head and wicked tatts gave me her number (seriously, im shocked too) we're gonna get together and do some painting I guess. I think she's just looking to be friends though, b ecause she lives with her boyfriend.

body painting?

Get'sMad

yeah sad..too young :(

one of my best lady friends got diagnosed with breast cancer a couple months ago..shes only 27

it's been depressing the hell out of me

Pre

I'm strongly considering giving up liquor or at least severely limiting my intake.

I just got home from a trip, and a couple of those nights I was so black-out drunk that I ended up doing things that I'm going to have a hard time forgiving myself for. I absolutely hate the feeling of finding out the things you did that you can't remember after a night of hard drinking. I'm hoping it doesn't strain personal relationships.

I'm okay with drinking beer, but I have a hard time limiting myself to just one or two shots. I don't drink terribly often, but when I do drink I have to have more discipline. It seems like it's only when I drink liquor that things end badly.

coldvein

Banned
I'm strongly considering giving up liquor or at least severely limiting my intake.

I just got home from a trip, and a couple of those nights I was so black-out drunk that I ended up doing things that I'm going to have a hard time forgiving myself for. I absolutely hate the feeling of finding out the things you did that you can't remember after a night of hard drinking. I'm hoping it doesn't strain personal relationships.

I'm okay with drinking beer, but I have a hard time limiting myself to just one or two shots. I don't drink terribly often, but when I do drink I have to have more discipline.

whatd you do pre

EloquentM

aka Mannny

I'm okay with drinking beer, but I have a hard time limiting myself to just one or two shots. I don't drink terribly often, but when I do drink I have to have more discipline. It seems like it's only when I drink liquor that things end badly.
sorry to hear that pre. I'm the same way. I'd suggest limiting yourself to social drink as that seems to be the butt of the problem there.

Salsa

374105_343998159041458_355964586_n.jpg

Seanspeed

Banned
cant believe gaborn is dead, what the fuck..

WHWWHWHWHATAAT!?

Y'all are kidding, right? :(

Also, I've gotta stop thinking I can walk around my house in pitch black. Stubbed the hell out of my finger last night and am pretty sure I just broke my big toe again. Fucking hurts like hell.

Seriously, the Gaborn stuff is just a joke, aint it....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom